Chapter 3: How they found back two Brothers and their Novelist

For most of the ride, they were completely dry, not receiving any splash of water... until they reach the very last part of the ride, the raft slowly turning to put them right in the splash zone – leaving them to be the wettest of the group in the end.

~~~

"Uki?! Wilson?!", exclaimed one of the voice. "Ukiki? Willy?", screamed-whispered another. "Are you guys tripping?, asked the last one.

~~~

"I knew, by the way. I knew you loved me. I didn't mean to fall out of love with you, I truly thought it would always be you, and only you, Fulgur."

~~~

"I can't believe it!", Uki exclaimed once Alban and Sonny had gone their way. "What were the odds to meet them here today? And to think they'd like to meet up with everyone again as well. That's actually crazy, don't you think? Maybe we should try to find out where everyone else may be, try to contact them, and-"

The poor psychic was cut off by his boyfriend who put a hand against his lips gently. "Uki. I know you're excited about this. But, please, try to think for a second. How do you think you'll find everyone else? Are you going to walk the streets until you randomly and miraculously find people?" Yu looked at him intently, making sure his words were being registered by the other. "I know you hope to find them – and I hope so too – but please, don't let that hope blind you. We will find everyone back eventually."

Uki nodded, his smile falling a little. He wasn't mad at his boyfriend, absolutely not. He knew Yu was right, and he knew he had to calm down, or else he'd only end up disappointed in the end. It was hard to accept, but it was the pure truth. Uki took a deep breath in, pressed his lips against the other's, and grabbed his hand into his. He led them to a stand that gave maps of the park.

"What would you like to try out first?", he asked the blonde. He didn't want to get onto something too brutal to start the day, as he knew about Yu's tolerance when it came to amusement park's rides. He thought it better to let the boy choose their first rides before ending up with a sick Yu Q. Wilson on his arms. He clearly didn't want to spend their day out in the infirmary building of the park.

The man pointed at a water ride that was certified perfect for children, his cheeks slightly red from embarrassment. He felt bad about asking for this ride, but he couldn't help it: Yu really liked those calm rides, they were always fun to him, no matter his age. Uki simply smiled at him, patted his head, and began walking with him towards the designated ride.

On their way, they found a stand selling boba tea and immediately darted towards it. Both loved those drinks and knew they'd be thinking about it all day if they didn't get it right then and there. And five minutes later, they were in front of the ride, sitting on a bench to drink calmly before heading inside.

"This is probably the best amusement park boba tea I've ever had. Not better than the ones we get at home, but definitely better than the other ones I've tried in amusement parks.", Yu was saying, sipping on his drink and biting into the little, soft balls that would then pop in his mouth. He was rambling on and on about his boba and Uki was just listening to him silently. This was their usual dynamic, and it was comfortable. They felt well and good like that.

When they were almost done with their drinks, they joined the queue for their rides, knowing they'd have time to finish in there and throw the plastic bottles in the bins situated in the building. And it's with contented smiles that they took their places side by side into the ride that would cause them to be completely wet by the end of it.