Chapter 7: How they all reunited after the End

"Luca, for the love of God, shut the fuck up."

~~~

"Because you're an amazing singer, and I always wanted to have a cover with you before. Also because you're hot."

~~~

And, finally, Pomu sang: "Diamond lights, rainbow skies";

Finana sang: "In the night there's no need to hide";

Pomu sang: "The joy in your eyes fills me with life,";

And together they finished: "so let it shine"

~~~

~One Month Later~

"Luca, for the love of God, shut the fuck up." Luca Kaneshiro had been talking non-stop, playing stupid and yelling "pog" randomly while the psychic was trying to finish setting up decorations for the dinner that evening. "I swear I'm gonna let you do all the work instead, and you're gonna be coming back begging for my help in ten minutes."

This made Luca calm down slightly, but what really made the boy stop his childish games fully was the entrance into the room of his two lovers, Shu Yamino and Elira Pendora. Behind them followed Yu, who was quick to run past them to join Uki and help the boy tying up a new floral crown to the chandelier. They kissed softly before turning to the trio.

"Uki!", Elira exclaimed once she saw he had diverted his attention to her. "We need your opinion on the next batch of floral crowns before getting them all down here. Whenever you have some free time, could you please come and check it out?"

Uki nodded, getting down from the ladder he was using, wiping his hands off on the handkerchief he had in his pocket. Shu also asked for his help. "Ike also asked for you. He wants your opinion on the songs for the evening. Like, we all told him the songs were good, but he still wants your opinion to make sure he chose them perfectly. He also says he needs to talk about what you have prepared. I have no idea what he was talking about, though, but he said you'd know."

The psychic nodded at them, kissed his boyfriend again and said: "Elira, I'll be going up with you. Shu, can you tell Ike I'll be there in just a few? Yuyu, will you be okay with setting up the floral crowns they'll bring down for me? Luca got a plan with the emplacements for the crowns, so you can just check with him." The boy nodded, ready to make his lover proud, and followed as they walked upstairs to check on the objects.

In the room, which was covered with flowers' petals all over, they found Rosemi Lovelock, Kotoka Torahime, Aia Amare, and Maria Marionette chatting happily and excitedly as they were waiting for the boy.

Despite the fact that Elira, Shu, and Luca were the ones who worked on getting everyone back, they all had asked for Uki's help on setting this big dinner up. Everyone was already back together, helping out with one thing or another, but Uki was the one they all asked for advice and opinions. The man was happy to do so, of course, but this was very demanding as well.

"Uki!", Kotoka welcomed him inside. "You've come for the crowns, right?" He nodded at her with a smile, asking her to show him where they were. "Here are the four last ones you said you needed. What do you think? Should we add more flowers? Maybe a specific colours?"

He shook his head, taking one of the crown in his hands gently. "No, it's actually perfect, girls. You did a good job on those as well! Thank you so much! Please get some rest before the evening, now, okay? We don't want you passing out before the end of the party, now, do we?" He smiled at them all, patted Maria's head and gave instructions to bring them down, telling them he trusted Yu with the arrangements downstairs.