1.New Restart

It has been a 100 years since the Tenma War. After the war, everything went back to normal. The world celebrated and crowned Rimuru Tempest as their saviour. Tempest was developed into a futuristic city with technology which even surpassed Japan in Rimuru's past life.

After Rimuru was crowned, he couldn't leave his office, since whenever he left. Everybody would make a big deal out of it. And he also had to do immense amount of paperwork because of him being the one who managed the whole world. Guy had retired so it also was his job to mediate the entire world.

Rimuru can be seen resting his head on his wooden desk in his office. His whole office was covered in paperwork. He wanted to leave but couldn't fight back against Ciel who said that the paperwork was the king's job.

"Ne ne Ciel-chan why can't I rest...?" Rimuru asks with a desperate expression.

<<It is a king's job to manage his territory after all>> 

"But I'm so boredd. Can you please cure my boredom...?" Rimuru asks

<<Perhaps it is possible for you to turn back time to experience new things once again>>

"But I can't abandon everyone, when I turn back time won't Tempest be gone?"

<<Master has enough energy to create infinite amounts of universes, you can simply create a copy of the Cardinal World and restart from the beginning>>

"But how would I manage Tempest? I can't leave after all."

Ciel mentally facepalmed at her master's ignorance of his own power

<<Master can simply use the skill 'Multiple Parallel Existence' to create a clone to manage this world>>

"O-oh then let's do it, it might be pretty interesting." Rimuru says while grinning. 

<<Creating exact copy of the Cardinal World...>>

"Who should I be...?" Rimuru mumbles

<<3...2...1...Done>>

"Okay Ciel-chan let's go!" Rimuru shouts excitingly.

Moments After

Rimuru POV

Woah it's all dark, I can't see a thing. Where am I?

<<Master has now been born as a Primordial Demon>>

"Wh-what? So now there's 8 of them?"

<<Master has replaced the individual Primordial Demon Violet>>

"...E-eh? Why?" Rimuru asks

<<This is the optimal way to entertain Master>>

"O-oh o-okay" Rimuru says with a deadpanned face expression.

Veldanava POV

Wow creating Primordials really take a toll on me. I sit down thinking about what to do next when I saw the Primordial Demon Violet's soul. 

Wh-what that one is stronger than me how is that possible?

W-wow my own creations really are frightening I might want to stay away from this one.

I'm sure we would meet one day *sigh* this stuff sure is tiring me out mentally. This one really is scary, it's giving me headaches *sigh*

Moments After

Rimuru POV

I was transferred into the underworld. Wow this place really does look like hell. The sky was red with lifeless lands covered in blood and corpses. This place just looks like a battlefield. *sigh* I already kind of miss Tempest now. Well it is what it is. I guess I'll stick to part of the timeline for now.