5.Interrogation

Guy, Velzard, Ramiris, Milim, and I arrived at the Ice Continent. A place where it never stops snowing. The ice was a result of Velzard not wanting to deal with annoying visitors. This was to prevent weak annoying pests from knocking on their door. In such of an adverse weather condition, even disaster class monsters find it hard to knock the door.

The weather was here was so cold that I felt chilly just looking at it, even while having cold nullification.

We entered the castle after Rain opened the gate.

Rain was the Blue Primordial Demon Bleu, being a servant to Guy Crimson after being beaten up by him into submission with Vert, which is the Green Primordial Demon, or now known as Misery after being named by Guy.

Rain and Misery were the head maids in the castle, doing chores and labor work for Guy and Velzard.

We handed the unconscious Milim to Misery before heading into a room.

We entered into a balcony meeting room with thrones made out of ice. It was round and gigantic. We sat down on the chairs before Guy asked. I sat to the opposite of Guy. Guy had Velzard on his left and Ramiris on his right.

"How are you so damn strong?!" Guy ask while banging the table in frustration.

BONK

A sound could be heard as Velzard straight up slaps his head.

"Too rude." Velzard scolds while staring at him threateningly.

"S-sorry..." Guy says while rubbing his head in pain from the beating.

Ramiris sighed because of Guy's idiocy before asking, "Why are you so strong? And what was that form? Like the one where you had galaxy hair."

"Oh that was my true form. I'm strong cuz I trained." I say while doing a victory childish smile. And my hand had a V pose.

"Do you have a name yet?" Guy asked after composing himself.

"No..." I say while looking at the floor disappointedly.

"Then how are YOU SO STRO-"

BONK

"I'll give you a name." Velzard interrupts Guy.

I was pretty shocked. Giving me a name was practically suicide, though to Velzard I think it'll work. I was itching to have a name anyway.

"Really?!" I replied with happiness.

"Your name shall be known as Ultima." Velzard says.

Who would've known that I would have the same name as Ultima in my previous reincarnation. Is this fate?

My body was wrapped by a black cocoon of magicules.

As it dispersed my evolution happened.

{Individual Ultima was evolved into a demon peer}

Even though I just evolved, it doesn't matter since I already have my true power which exceeds this evolution by leaps and bounds. Me being in this body is just like a character in a video game. But this was a gift from my friend, so I was naturally happy and excited.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed while hugging Velzard. She pays my head before I nuzzle my head into her hand.

Cough

"I'm not trying to interrupt this moment of yours but I have to ask, why were you there?" Guy asks.

"Bored." I simply replied.

"..." They all stared at me blankly except Velzard.

"Ultima's stronger than me." Velzard drops a bomb by saying.