Ultima Stats

Name : Ultima

EP: Beyond Unmeasurable

Gender: Female

Race: Highest Divine Spirit, Primordial True Dragon

Divine Blessing: Ultima Pain Crest

Title: Agony Monarch, Ancestor of Primordial True Dragons, Agony Dragon, God of Pain, True Demon Lord

Abilities :

Manas : Goddess of Wisdom : Ciel      (Borrowed from True Body : Rimuru)

Ultimate Skills : 

Yaldaboath, False God of Pain and Suffering.

Yaldaboath:

Yaldabaoth is regarded as the malevolent Demiurge and false god, who generated the material universe and keeps the souls trapped in physical bodies, imprisoned in the world full of pain and suffering that he created.

Thought Acceleration

Able to accelerate thoughts. The individual Ultima is able to accelerate thoughts to hundreds of billions and trillions.

Universal Sense

Able to sense nearly all things within a wide radius. Being able to perceive light, smell, heat, sound, and much more.

True Dragon Spirit Haki

A upgraded version of the demon lord haki subskill. Being able to render others unconscious depending on their power level. And also able to enhance attacks and defences. Able to be used for even more things.

Space Time Manipulation

Able to manipulate space and time. Time and world travelling is possible.

Multi-dimensional Barrier

A barrier regarded as omnipotent. Being able to fend off almost all attacks.

Weakness Exploiter

Not only being able to identify weaknesses, also being able to exploit them with thoughts while not moving at all. Able to now kill with thoughts as long as the other person has a weakness that Ultima knows.

Destructive Death Poison Creation

Able to create any poison that Ultima imagines. Whether it may be for a long suffering or an instant death attack. Able to refine weapons with deadly poison, making scratches deadly for the opponent.

Cosmos Of Annihilation

An other dimension with the capacity of even surpassing infinity. Such that even if infinite objects were placed inside, the dimension would still have infinite space. This separate dimension is controlled by Ultima, any object, energy, or even living beings inside can be manipulated by Ultima. Making this a dimension of torcher chamber for the opponents. If one is placed inside by Ultima, there is no escape. Ultima is able to place something inside with her touching it or connecting it to her by being exposed to her magicules.

Eyes Of Agony

Able to make the opponent suffer physical or mental damage with just a glance. Rendering opponents immobile or causing them to die instantly. As an example, Guy Crimson would only suffer damage and becoming immobile, but an opponent such as Leon would die in an instant. Works on objects, being able to destroy them or manipulate them just by looking at it.