4.Milim's Rage

I have just reunited with Jaune and told her about how I met Veldanava and how I beat Rouge.

Saying she was shocked was an understatement. She kept asking questions about Veldanava ,and I answered most of them. I can't betray my best friend after all. She was the first friend I made in this new reincarnation.

Rouge now revered as Guy Crimson has already built his castle in the Cardinal World after challenging Veldanava AKA The creator.

It's about time where Veldanava is supposed to die. I'll shelter his soul with Lucia which is his lover. 

I used 'Argos' which is my physical magic to perceive light from the droplets of slime that hover in the sky. By using sunlight and concentrating it, I can perceive the view like a security camera in the sky. Since I have infinite amount of magicules from my Magicule Breeder Reactor, I can view the whole world whenever I want.

I captured Veldanava and Lucia's soul by using Void God Azathoth which can absorb everything in existence. And that also includes souls. 

I put their soul in my imaginary space which is an infinite space that expands infinitely.

I turn my view to Milim

Milim can be seen raging and killing everyone after she sees her dragon pet being killed. 

She destroys everything on her path and her energy increases drastically. This is due to her ultimate skill

Wrathful King Satanael

Which increases energy when there is rage.

She combines this with her Magicule Breeder Reactor. Causing her energy increasing infinitely giving her infinite stamina.

She can be seen destroying the city with a purple beam which is referred to as Dragon Nova. 

The city can be seen destroyed as it left a deep crater as wide as multiple football stadiums.

Milim was in the middle of the crater with her battle form. Her purple wings stretched across the sky. Her armour shined in the moonlight, which consists of a full plate armour made out of hiirokane, which is considered one of the strongest materials in the Cardinal World. Such armour could take on a full blow from a dragon nova and could only be scratched.

She held a long black sword called 'Tenma' in her right hand. Such a sword could split mountains and oceans with a single swing.

Milim continues her rampage for hours on end until she saw an  annoying red headed demon Rouge who had evolved and now referred to as Guy Crimson. Now the mediator of the world appointed by the creator Veldanava himself. I really have to know what that stupid dragon was thinking. Why would he appoint this idiot as the damn mediator.

She also sees a white haired girl beside the demon. With a blue skirt reaching the knees and a voluptuous figure to finish the touch. She had the body and looks to bewitch any man in existence. Her appearance could be described as divine. 

This was the True Dragon Velzard. The legitimate and biological sister of the creator himself. Also a good friend of mine. Well her beauty would not compare to my previous form as Rimuru. I might as well transform into my previous form... 

Should I? I'll leave that to decide later.

Well as expected, Milim did not care since she has been overwhelmed by rage and fury. Milim's childish face was ruined. She had tears running down her eyes and messy hair from the tantrum she has been putting on.

I captured her dragon pet's soul for later to revive. I'll keep it as a surprise gift for later.

Guy and Milim can be seen fighting. Guy was trying to calm Milim down due to her destroying everything and killing everyone. Guy must stop her as his role as the mediator.