7.Family Member and Invitation

As my eyes opened I could see the two True dragons dumbfounded. I have just suddenly evolved to their race as a True Dragon, which is regarded as the highest race.

"So mind telling us what did you do?" Ramiris asks immediately after composing herself.

"Whahaha so do I get to call you Auntie now?" Milim exclaimed excitedly.

"I just created my own dragon factor for myself." I stated.

"..." Guy was looking at me with emotionless eyes and a depressed expression.

I had just beat him out of nowhere, and now I'm even stronger.

"Ara~ so do I call you Onee-chan? Since you are technically older than me after all." Velzard states.

"That might be pretty fun sister~" I replied while smiling. 

"So are you like the actual True Dragon race? Or like a dragonoid." Velgrynd suddenly asks this question.

<<Master, Velgrynd is trying to check if being with you counts as incest>>

>>...<<

"W-well my race is actually the Primordial True Dragon race. Being a mix of the two. So I have the characteristics of both of them."

Velgrynd mentally celebrated.

"It's about time we end this damn meeting, I don't want you evolving to another fucking race after all. Tch." Guy clicked his tongue in frustration at my display of power.

"I know you're jealous Guy~" I teased while smirking at him.

"Fuck off." Guy swears.

"Rain! Go tell the humans about the new demon lords!" Guy shouted and ordered Rain.

Both of the maids had just woken up. They're now a lot more stronger than before.

"Hai!" Rain says before disappearing.

"Misery please introduce the demon lords for a check up."  Guy said.

"The Walpurgis Meeting Now Has 4 members in total.

Demon, Lord of Darkness: Guy Crimson

Queen of Spirits, The Labyrinth: Ramiris

Dragonoid, Destroyer: Milim Nava

Demon, Agony Monarch: Ultima"

"Whahahaha! Auntie your title sounds so cool-noda!"

Somewhere in Ingrassia 

The hero Chloe is a merge of two consciousness, Chloe and Hinata. Being able to control time. Chloe travels time and tries to save her love, Rimuru. 

The two consciousness would separate into two bodies.

Chloe would become Rimuru's student, while Hinata would becomes the Captain of the Ten Great Saints, which is supposedly a group that Luminous made and called as the strongest of humanity. Each and every knight in the group are arrogant, since they think they're the strongest in the world, but actually just being a band of little kids trying to act tough.

Every time they would separate into two bodies. The two would lose their memories. Starting over and over, ending into a never ending time loop full of suffering.

Chloe has time travelled dozens of times, experiencing pain and suffering multiple times.

But as her love is never ending. She time travels and tries to save her love.

In Chloe's Mind

'Damn Luminous was so clingy today. We managed to escape.' Chloe said.

'You really have it rough don't you?' Hinata said.