[006] invaded

[006] invaded

Isabella is known for having notoriously bad luck, it's almost a special talent of her's by now

Isabella is known for having notoriously bad luck, it's almost a special talent of her's by now. Not only had she been thrown back in time, in some alternate universe, but she'd managed to fall straight into the beginning of some sort of intergalactic war. Thanos is the name Bruce gives him, some mad Titan from a planet that isn't their's who wants to wipe out half of life. He'd already taken out almost the entirety of Asgard (a planet that she had read about a bit in her research) including Thor Odinson as well apparently.

If a literal God can't defeat this guy, who is to say anybody on Earth could do it.

"He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets, he takes what he wants, he wipes out half the population. He sent Loki, the attack on New York, that's him!" Bruce explains somewhat urgently, his eyes deep with both fear and frustration.

"What's our timeline?" Tony replies, eyes now moving away from the floor to look at his friend.

"No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe! If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." Bruce trails off anxiously, his breaths a little deeper than before.

"He can destroy life on a scale hither to undreamt of," Doctor Strange interjects, ignoring the way Tony scoffs at his words.

Isabella watches as the man leans against what appears to be some type of cauldron, acting as if it might not be of importance. "Did you seriously just say 'hither to undreamt of?'" Tony questions.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?"

"Is that what this is?"

The Doctor's cloak smacks Tony's arm and Isabella won't lie, it lightens her mood even if it's just for a second.

"I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?" Tony asks.

"I feel like that's probably not how it works. Something that powerful could not possibly be that fragile," Isabella replies quietly, looking between the two men who seem to have already created some sort of underlying tension.

"The child is right —" Strange starts.

"I'm like twenty years old," Isabella scoffs.

"We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone. With our lives," Wong, the man who had been alongside Strange, adds.

"And I swore off dairy, but then, Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so—"

"Stark Raving Hazelnuts,"

"You have an ice cream flavor named after you? And you didn't mention it? That's literally the coolest thing I've learnt about you since being here," Isabella speaks, a smile on her face. Tony, to his credit, takes the words in jest and rolls his eyes. "Man, I'd love to have one named after me,"