_____𝟎𝟏

2012

2012

"Yah you scared me" Bada let out a cry holding her heart. Jia rolled her eyes at the dramatic girl

"Hush I didn't mean to scare you" Jia replied. The two were complete opposites, but that was part of what made their friendship so fun and special.

"Jia smiled as she looked at her best friend, the feelings she had for Bada were growing more and more with each day. Bada was the only one who knew everything about Jia, from her biggest secrets to her smallest. Since they were little, the two had been inseparable, sharing every joy and sorrow along the way. For Jia, Bada was a part of her, and she couldn't imagine a life without her.

"Do you want to go out later? We can hang out at the park." Bada asked, and the shorter girl nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, I don't have anything else to do," Jia replied, as Bada put her arm around her shoulder and hugged her tight.

Jia blushed, finding it harder to deny her growing feelings for Bada. The worst part is that she knew Bada didn't even like girls, at least as far as Jia knows.

Jia remembers when she told Bada that she likes both boys and girls and her best friend was really supportive. She told her that no matter what nothing will change, she'll always be by her side

"Oooh" Jia exclaimed clapping her hands in excitement. Bada turned to look at her amused "I wrote another song I'll show it to you later"

The taller girl sighed "You're gonna get caught writing songs in the middle of the class one day and you'll get detention"

"Doesn't matter" Jia shrugged grabbing her hand "You'll be with me in detention either way"

Bada smiled to herself glancing at their hands "Yeah I'll always be where you are"

eli~

ik it's a short one but flashbacks will be like this. Honestly can't wait to write this I have so many ideas
Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote<3