_____𝟎𝟑

2012

2012

It was a beautiful, sunny day. The birds sang playfully, carrying the laughter of two young girls across the village as they chased each other. Jia giggled and hid, attempting to shield herself from the Bada's playful sprays of water.

"You aren't going to get away that easily," Bada laughed, spraying water on her face. "I'm going to get you back!"

"Fuck you Lee Bada I will push you into the river next time on our way to school" Jia said but Bada didn't budge, she still continued to play

To Bada, Jia was her soulmate, someone she would do anything for. No one else mattered as much as her, not even her own parents or siblings. In her imagination, her future had only one constant: Jia, by her side.

Bada had always felt a close connection to Jia. They were more than just friends - they were like sisters, what Jia's mom said, but it felt wrong. Lately, Bada had noticed that her feelings towards Jia were different from how she felt about her other friends.

Whenever she saw Jia, her breath was taken away.
Her stomach fluttered and her heart raced in a way that she had never experienced before.

Whatever, time will tell

"My mom is going to kill us!" her best friend said sharply, pulling Bada out of her thoughts. "We were supposed to be watering the plants by now. Look at us, just playing around."

"Eh, how could she yell at this angelic face?" Bada leaned in closer with her hands on her face, gazing directly into Jia's eyes. She tilted her head slightly and batted her long, dark eyelashes as if in question. Jia's heart sped up at the close contact, her face turning bright pink

Jia blushed at how close her best friend was. Without thinking, she sprayed water on her face and the chase was on.

"JIA" Bada yelled and Jia immediately made a run for it

"Whoever invented math must have been miserable" Bada whined, throwing her math book to the floor in frustration

Jia shrugged, throwing her own math book onto the floor too. "I never quite understood it myself. All those theorems and equations made my brain hurt.

Bada nodded in agreement, making light of the situation even though she agreed with Jia. "Exactly," Bada huffed, "we could have survived without it."

"Hey, look at this!" the chinese girl excitedly pulled out her journal which had all of her songs written. She's been wanting to show Bada one of the songs she's been writing for a really long time

Baby, you and me are a twisted fantasy

Bodies running on a dream, up all night

Wired differently, a chaotic energy

Buckle up and take a seat, hold on tight

Bada found herself staring at her friend in utter amazement. She listened passionately as the girl sung what she had written, demonstrating how it would sound.

There was something bewitching about Jia's voice. It was sweet and delicate, with a soothing tone that calmed the nerves. When she heard Jia's voice, Bada felt as if the entire world was at peace. It was as if everything had slowed down and time had come to a halt.

Jia noticed that Bada was staring intently at her as she sang, and her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. She quickly slammed the notebook closed and looked away, hoping to hide her blush.

These damn butterflies...

"That's all," she said awkwardly

"I know you probably get sick of me saying this, but your voice is amazing," Bada gushed. "It really is magical - you're talented, Jia. You should become an idol?"

Jia blushed slightly, rolling her eyes and dismissing the idea completely. "Okay, now you're just saying things," she mumbled, clearly feeling flattered and slightly embarrassed, but not wanting to admit it.

"Nope," Bada huffed, "I mean it. Come on, you could be great. You could be a superstar! I'm serious. I can see the vision, you going on tours and everything, I'll be choreographing, you'll dance my dances."

Jias eyes widened at her rambling "Woah woah slow down, I might be good at singing but I suck at dancing"

"Oh, come on," Bada scoffed, taking a moment to think. "Well, I mean...you could improve," she said, trying to soften her tone.
Jia chuckled, "Thanks for having my back," she replied sarcastically.

"I am being serious," Bada insisted, her voice growing more annoyed. "You have so much talent, and I really think you could go far with it. So I promise you, when you finish writing this song, I'll choreograph a dance for it. I will."

Jia rolled her eyes and smiled, trying to hold back her laughter. "Okay," she said, "I'll stop laughing. I know you're being serious. I promise, when I finish writing this song, I will let you choreograph a dance for it."

"Sorry to interrupt your dreams, future superstar and choreographer, but dinner is ready," Jia's mom said sternly, pointing a finger at her. "No excuses, Jia. I want you both downstairs."

Bada quickly hugged the older woman, "My savior aunt Ling. Jia keeps making fun of me," Bada said, making eye contact with Jia as she winked playfully.

"I did not!" Jia defended herself, but her mother was having none of it.

"Jia!"

"She's lying, I swear," Jia shouted, throwing a pillow at her best friend. Bada, caught off-guard, managed to get the pillow at the last second, and chucked it with all her might, hitting Jia on the face.

"Ha! Take that!" Bada said, triumphantly flexing her muscles.

"You deserved that" Mrs Chen said rolling her eyes

"I heard that mom"

"Good"

eli~bada not knowing she likes girls🤭 BE WHO U AREEEE

eli~
bada not knowing she likes girls🤭 BE WHO U AREEEE

dont forget to vote and comment ur thoughts abt this chapter hope u enjoyed it<3