_____𝟎𝟖

"And one and two, let's make that smoother"

Bada watched the students closely as they put forth their best efforts in attempting to master the dance. Bada was really impressed, after all this was her favorite class. Not like she would ever tell anyone. Sue her, every teacher has favorites.

Bada glanced at her phone and saw that the class had already been over, 10 minutes ago. She frantically turned off the music and turned to the students.

"Hey everyone, class is over!" Bada yelled out, trying to make sure everyone heard her. "See you all on Thursday!"

Began gathering up all of the water bottles that were scattered around the room. Afterwards, she grabbed her bag from the corner and exited the studio, moving towards the cafeteria. The endless hours of teaching were beginning to wear away at Bada's stamina, and her stomach wasn't happy about it.

She grabbed a tuna sandwich and looked around the cafeteria to see if any of her friends were there and to her delight, she spotted two familiar faces - Cheche and Minah. Upon seeing her, they began waving vigorously at her, gesturing for her to sit with them.

"Long time no see!" Minah said, wrapping her arms around Bada's slim frame and pulling her in for a warm hug. Bada returned the gesture with a smile,

"Sorry if I've been out of touch, guys," Bada told them, her voice slightly raspy. "I've just been so busy with all of my classes and what not."

"Get that bag, girl!" Cheche exclaimed, her laughter quickly joined by Minah. Bada couldn't help but laugh along with them

After a few minutess of peaceful conversation and catching up, Minah's voice suddenly pierced the air, catching the others off-guard.

"No way!" Minah shouted, her voice filled with excitement. The two girls stopped talking and looked at her confused

"What happened?"

"Aespa will be collaborating with Lucky" that's all it took for Cheche to start screaming too

"No way!" Cheche shouted, suddenly joining the conversation in full force. "Really?" Her voice was filled with excitement

Minah nodded enthusiastically, with the flick of her wrist, she passed her phone over to Cheche "Holy fuck"

"I know right"

"What if she comes here and we see her"

"No way she never showed her face, what makes you think she'll come here"

"Hey a fan can dream"

"Who's Lucky?"

"The girls are probably over the moon-" Cheche abruptly stopped talking, both her and Minah staring at Bada in disbelief

The tall girl looked behind her to see if they were staring at someone else or her "Why are you looking at me like that"

Minah shook her head slightly not believing her "You don't know who Lucky is?"