Chapter 4

12 days until full gestation

"Morning," Damon grumbled out, as he entered the Salvatore kitchen where he found Stefan already seated at the counter drinking his breakfast.

"Hey," Stefan replied frowning up a bit as he took in the elder Salvatore's tired eyes and sluggish movements. "Wow, you look like hell," He added and was rewarded with a glared.

"Well, I've spent the past 2 days literally being drained by my insatiable baby momma," Damon stated and Stefan winced as he noticed the fresh bruising on Damon's neck. "And it seems like with every passing hour she needs more and more, so much so that my body can't fully heal itself."

"Sorry, maybe you should try giving her other blood, we just got a fresh stock in," Stefan offered.

"Already did but she just threw it all back up, along with what I had already given her. So she needed twice as much from me to recover," Damon said as he plopped onto the stool beside Stefan and then rested his head upon his folded arms, which rest on top of the counter. "It has to be my blood."

"Damon?" Bonnie's voice drifted into the room from the foyer. Damon groaned a bit as he lifted his tired head up and prepared himself for 'breakfast'.

"I'm in the kitchen Bon-Bon," He called out tiredly and she suddenly appeared at the entrance. Both Damon and Stefan took her in. The sight of her left them both a bit enthralled. Just in the two days since they had learned of Kai's spell Bonnie had moved in with them, and she had changed so drastically. Her hair had grown as quickly as her belly and it now fell down her back and across her shoulders. Both her belly and breasts had doubled in size and it was clear that she was well into her 3rd trimester. Then there was her over all aura, it was enchanting and seductive. "Hungry?" Damon asked the question he already knew the answer to.

"Famished," Bonnie replied her eyes already blackened with anticipation.

"OK," Stefan interjected in on the moment as he stood from his seat. "How about you try to feed on me?" He offered and both Bonnie and Damon frowned up a bit at the idea. "You said it yourself, she needs your blood right? Well you also mentioned that Caroline's blood satisfied her for a little while, we can assume that that's because Caroline was turned by your blood, she's in your bloodline. Well so am I and more so than Caroline. So my blood should be good enough too, right? I can't promise it'll be as tasty as Damon's Bonnie," He spoke this directly to the young witch before focusing back on his brother. "But at least I can substitute so you're not drained dry before we can figure out how to fix this."

"I'll try anything to stop this pain," Bonnie said as she stepped closer to where Stefan stood and looked to Damon as if awaiting his approval.

"Whatever...I could use the break," Damon responded as he dismissively waved his hand.

"How do you want to do this?" Stefan asked. "I mean how would you prefer to do it, from my neck..."

"No, from the wrist," Damon was the one who quickly answered, "It's easier to pry her off there," With a nod Stefan pushed back his right sleeve and held up his right arm to Bonnie. She flashed to him and smoothly sank her fangs into his wrist and began to take deep sips. Stefan's theory had been correct his blood was just as delicious and filling as Damon's. A half gasp, half hiss spilled from Stefan and a slight growl escaped Bonnie's lips as she turned to get a better grip, putting Stefan at her back. She clutched at his arms with both hands and sank her fangs in a little deeper. Stefan grimaced in pain as his hand instinctively reached for Bonnie in an attempt to push her off. His hand landed on the most accessible part of her body, her swollen belly. Damon scowled and shot up from his seat as he became filled with an overwhelming need to rip his brother's head off. A growl filled the room and it was so loud it made both Bonnie and Stefan still in their movements and lock eyes with Damon, who stood staring in full vamp mode.