Author

That was the end guys, of this story "Two Strangers"! The last chapter was the biggest i ever wrote and it took a lot of hours to create!Thats why i created two parts of the last chapt! Phew.

I hope you liked the grand finale of this story! I changed a lot of times the grand finale but i ended up to this, because i wanted something different from the series!

I would also want from you guys one thing! Leave a comment, telling what was your favourite chapter from this story! I mean, come on this story has 40 chapters, dont tell me you didnt like even one! I am not the perfect author, i know my grammar sucks and most of you know that english isnt my first language. Oh and write me and the reason you liked this chapter! I looooooove reading your comments and please, if you have an idea just write it! I will try to put it somehow to the story just for you wattpad readers!

Now, the most important thing...Everyone wants to know (well only the readers who keep reading this story xd) about the..

SECOOND BOOOOOOOK!!!

Omg are u ready? Okay lets start with how its gonna be called. The title of it is "For Eternity" and you can find it in my profile! I am gonna publish it so you can find it and added it to your library so you can know when i am gonna update the first chapter! Heh you know probably the first chapter will be published in one month so, you know, for suspence!!

I am a badass hehe

Thank you aall of your support, i love you all and i want you to have such a great summer!

Hopefully i will see you soon in the next book! Many many kisses⛵⛵⚓⛵⛵⚓

∞Ann Jey√