6. Drunk

Kol's POV:

I bursted in Klaus room and started searching carefully for any sign of them. I looked under his bed. Nothing. Where the bloody hell could he put them?

Maybe Rebekah knew. Or not. If she knew where the daggers are she would take them, just to make sure she wouldn't end up again in one of the coffins.

But I knew one of them wasn't in New Orleans. It's somewhere else. And I had to find it. I knew exactly how I was going to do this. Besides, that was from the start my whole plan. That night, everything would change.

Davina's POV:

I arrived at the church, panting like a maniac. God, Marcel must have been so worried! I stormed upstairs and into the attic, only to see a very sad and frustrated Marcel sitting on my bed.

“Marcel?” I said and he looked at me with widened eyes.

As soon as he raised his head, his eyes lit up and instantly he shot on his me, pulling me into his warm embrace.

“Where have you been D? I was sick worried.” he said and eventually pulled away.

“I am truly sorry Marcel. I had an accident and..” I stopped.

I pursed my lips. No, I couldn't tell him Kol had looked after me. Marcel believed we had only just met and it should stay that way.

“And...?” he asked.

“Does it really matter?” I sighed. “The only thing that matters is that I am back,” I shook my head and smiled in an attempt to reassure him.

He sighed.

“You are right. I am just happy that you are okay,” he said and smiled back.

“Oh and tonight I am going out," I blurted out with a hesitant smile.

“What? You just returned and you are telling me you will leave again? You want me to have a heart attack?” he asked, trying to restraun hinself from cracking another smile.

Marcel had become something like a father to me. I felt so close to him. So seeing his caring side popping out all of a sudden was certainly heartwarming.

"Heart attack? Theorytically, you don't have a heart Marcel," I laughed slightly. 

Oh believe me Marcel, I don't want to go out tonight.

At this point, I didn't even care if I would look good enough that night. In tge end, I just decided to wear a white strapless dress which reached just above my knees, matching it with a pair of ehite high heels.

"Looks decent enough." I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, glancing at my reflection in the mirror. Was I really doing this?

To my surprise, a knock on the door was heard, making jump in fright. It was only then that I realised how tensed I was the whole time I was waiting for him to come. Sonething which actually I did not like at all. Nervous much?

When I turned the doorknob, my eyes met those of the Mikealson, those cunning and full of mischief dark orbs. He immediately flashed ne a seductive grin, his gaze trailing all over my body. "Well that's what I call stunning," he winked, causing an upcurve of my mouth.

He held out his hand.

"Shall we go darling?"

I rolled my eyes, taking his hand. "Do I have any other option?" I gave him a fake annoying look, avoiding making eye contact with him.