walk like an Egyptian part 1

Y/N POV:
I sat on the bus reading my book, I decided to join total drama because I'm tired of living with my abusive ass mother. So my plan is get the million and move away from her! I sat next to the window reading my book, then a girl with Ginger hair and a green outfit sat next to me and started to chat with the guy Infront of me. "Hi! I'm Izzy!" The girl next to me smiled, I looked at Izzy and smiled Akwardly "I'm Y/N" I said as I went back to reading "hey Y/N, have you ever wanted to just bite someone?" She asked "what?" I asked sounding concerned. Yep I don't feel safe anymore

We arrived and a group of people got off the bus, I stood up and grabbed my bag and walked towards the crowd. I stepped out and Chris Introduced me "And finally we have one more new contestant, she's probably going to spend her whole free time reading, Y/N!" He announced as I walked out "hey guys" I said awkwardly as I walked out, I'm not good at social interactions. Especially when I've never met them before. Then our plane pulled in. "Excuse me I'd like to express some cornsern for our plane" Courtney said to Chris. "Relax it's perfectly safe" Chris smiled. "I'll believe it when I see it" I said quietly to myself, then I heard a small laugh from someone behind me. "NO I CAN'T RIDE IN THAT CALL THE UNITED NATIONS, CALL A CAB CALL MY MOM! NO I'M NOT DOING THIS! I'M OUT! THIS IS UNETHICAL-" Chris then hit Owen on the head before he could continue, knocking him out! "Now boarding!" Chris yelled as we walked onto the plane.

We boarded the plane and I sat at one of the tables,"singing really? I thought Chris was joking about that" Qwen said to us, "well I don't have a problem with it" Courtney shrugged, "Yeah cause you like singing" Leshawna said "especially In front of people" I agreed. "Well I don't! Girls sing little birdies sing. Duncan's do not sing." Duncan said. "Think I'll get to beat box?" Harold asked "I'll beat ya if you try!" Duncan threatend. "Why are you doing this to us!?" Heather yelled, "singing reality shows are huge and the worse the singing the higher the ratings, which is why on this show there will be no vocal coaches or rehearsals" Chris grinned as we all complained. "Anywho this is the dining area where you will enjoy in-flight meals" Chris explained "not for long ay, prepare to lose to the zeek!" Ezekiel yelled. "Okay so not trying to be mean but you do know you got voted out last time right?" Qwen asked "word and I've spent every minute since making sure that don't happen again, I'm stronger, faster, smarter-" " Chattier, blabbier, Can't shut upier. Now zip it so we can finish this tour so we can get this bird in flight" Chris interrupted. "Is there a ladies room?" Leshawna asked "just through there" Chris smiled "good cause I gotta make a deposit" she smiled while walking away, after five seconds we heard her yell "there's a camera in the potty AGAIN!?! can't a sister get a little privacy on this program???"

As Chris showed us where the loosers would be sleeping Lindsay asked the sensible question "where's our beds?" She asked "Owen care r demonstrate?" We looked at Owen who was strapped to his chair. He was absolutely terrified. "That does not look comfortable" I said I'm cornsern for Owen. "No comfort for loosers, safety harnesses and an emergency exit! But no comfort here, here or here" he grinned. "We should hit the winners compartment At cause I ain't never coming back here, never ha! Never!" Ezekiel yelled, "is never your policy on mouthwash to homeschool?" Noah asked. I laughed a bit to myself Noah saw me laughing and I immediately looked away for fear of looking akward. We were shown first class and can I say it was amazing! God I really hope that whatever team I'm on I can be in first class.

A few minutes later the plane took off and I was kind of nervous. My mom did everything ok her power to keep me close to home. So like Ezekiel I'm homechooled
Except I know about the outside world. I haven't exactly told my mom about this. And she will probably most defenetly be watching this. Damnit. "By the way, I'm sure you'll remember the elimination ceremony. Well it's this way my friends" Chris smiled as we walked in there, "you don't receive a barf bag of airline issued peanuts-" "I've got a peanut allergy yo or more like a sensitivity" "you will be forced to take the drop of shame-" "okay I just don't like-" "kinda like this!" Chris yelled as he threw Zeek off the plane! "Welp I guess he's out" I said to myself.