Newf kids on the rock

Y/N POV:

I sat in the loser class again. I swear we might as well live here by now. And poor DJ was being targeted for an Alliance. So we were just awkwardly sitting there. "I don't know what to say to him I've always be the Alliancee not the Alliencer" Owen whispered to us. "it's like asking a girl out, only it's a guy" Noah whispered. "Oh! Uh DJ you wanna go for hotdogs with my buddy Noah? He said your legs are nice" Owen yelled. I held back my urge to laugh at Owens stupidity. "yeah. Because that's exactly what I told him to say" Noah said sarcastically. Then Tyler got annoyed at DJ for not losing because he missed Lindsay and I'm not gonna lie, I kind of miss her as well. "Tyler you being angry at DJ won't bring her back" I said. "I'm sorry but you'll have to put up with me for one more day" DJ replied. "Going somewhere DJ?" Alejandro asked. "I'm losing the next challenge" DJ replied. Suddenly Heather fell out of the vent! "What have we here? Doing a little spying are we?" Alejandro asked as we all stared at Heather. How long was she up there?!? "I just uh dropped my pen! See? No scheming just scribbling" She obviously lied.

Suddenly the plane began going up and down! We were landing in the ocean! "Attention all total Drama passengers in accordance with emergency landing procedures you'll now be showing the nearest exit" Chris said through the speakers. And one by one we were pushed out of the plane and into the water! Once I swam up Chris rode over on a boat. Then Sierra knew where we were. "It must be a Newfoundland! Chris is originally from blow Me Down Highlands" Seirra smiled.

"First part of the challenge swim over to your team's boat and start paddling to keep this interesting victory since your team of one your boat has been set up with an outboard motor" Chris smiled. We swam towards the boat Noah got on and as I swam over he held out his hand "need a hand?" He asked.

Y/N confesional:

"This is a reality show with 1 million dollars on the line! I have to focus on Noah- the challenge! Because if I don't focus on the challenge I'll be out the plane next! Because that's what I said!" I yelled followed up by me nervously laughing.

TV static

"I want that tape back! GIVE. ME. THE. TAPE! how do you open this thing?" I yelled.

End of confessional

We pulled Owen into he boat and I looked up to see DJ, "hey what about DJ?" I asked. "Patients my friend" he calmly said to me as they pulled up Owen and we began. And the first two teams to get there would win. And the third team would be out of the challenge. I sat next to Tyler as he and Noah rowed the boat. Izzy was fishing and she got a lobster! "Hey snappy! Welcome to the Izzy cruise tell your friends!" She smiled then she looked at me "and here is my co captain Y/N!" She smiled as she shoved the lobster near my face! It tried to pinch me and Izzy pulled it away. "No! Snappy!" she laughed as Owen snatched it.

Sea shanty:

Alejandro: We're heading down to Newfoundland, that rocky eastern shore

Owen: I'll have the shrimp, mussels, cod, and the lobster thermidor!

Gwen: I can't get a thing to bite, so we better get there first!

Courtney: Row harder, faster, both of you. For the win, work up a thirst! Stroke, stroke, stroke!

Y/N: It's a sea shanty, and it's darn catchy!

Tyler: Izzy, you're a nut-bar, but you sure can catch a fish!

Izzy: Thanks, there, B'y, you're right kind to my partner, he's Irish. And if you want the next drill, he's all yours!

Cody and Sierra: Trying our best, Courtney, our arms are getting fried!

Gwen: Courtney, do you see?

Courtney: Could it be? Steer hard starboard side!

Heather: It's a sea shanty, and it's darn catchy!

DJ: No, you can't catch me, with a sea shanty!

End of song

As we saw land we also saw DJ and Heather. I thought Heather was on team Amazon? Anyway we walked onto the shore and DJ had won.

We went inside and Heather was outside sorting out the fish we brought in. "Welcome to my traditional Newfoundland kitchen party and this part of the competition it's team Chris really really hot versus DJ's greeting in relay switching in is a ceremony performed by locals welcome newcomers first swig a whole lot of apple cider actually that was supposed to be apple cider vinegar Owen, Y/N and Izzy will finish a whole bottle as soon as you do you can tag Alejandro and Noah then have to a decipher a local Newfoundland Saying spoken by my cousin Jerd McLean. Then Alejandro and Noah will have to tag Tyler who will kiss a cod.  like he means it. DJ thinks you're the only one member team victory you'll have to do whole relays yourself" then we realized DJ was gone. "Well with DJ missing in action, looks like Chris is really really really hot will have a head start! Let the screeching in begin!" He announced. Izzy and Owen successfully downed the vinegar. I held the bottle up and started downing it! Once it was done my throat was officially dying! And then DJ ran with holding his throat. "He did it! DJ drank a jug of vinegar!" Heather yelled. Then Jerd said the saying and DJ got it right. And then had a new saying for Alejandro and Noah. And they successfully decoded it. And then poor Tyler had to kiss a fish. And he actually did it! I am so concerned for this show.

Noah confessional:

"No wonder my little cousins aren't allowed to watch this show"

Y/N confesional:

"This is why Noah's aunty blocked this show, people kissing fishes!?! This show is off the rails!"

Owen confessional:

"I think Noah's aunty is right to block this show, it's way out of control!"

End of confessional

Luckily it was a tie! So our team and DJ would be in first class! And we got a clam and fish Chowder supper! I sat at the table eating the food then Noah sat next to me. "Hey Noah" I smiled "hi" he smiled back "so Y/N I was thinking that Mabye once the show is over, of you'd like to stay at my place? To get away from your mom?" He asked. My eyes lit up. "Y/N you okay-" I gave him a big hug. "Noah that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me" I smiled. "Uh- it's fine" he replied. I'm so happy. I'm not going back to that hell hole!