Broadway baby!

Y/N POV:
Noah had mysteriously gone missing last night. I swear I saw on the couch in first class but owen was sleeping there tied up all night. "Izzy have you seen Noah?" I asked "no, but look at Big-O! His fear of flying is adorable" she smiled them Owen rolled off to reveal Noah! "Finally! Thanks for not noticing I was missing all night! What am I Tyler!?!" He yelled "Y/N was looking for you" Izzy smiled as I helped him over to another seat. "You okay?" I asked "I'll be fine" he said.

We were in the cargo hold in a giant boat. "Grab a seat and I'll tell you where we're going" Chris smiled "why are you wearing a lifejacket?" Noah asked "better question why are we sitting in a boat?" I asked "because of this HIT IT CHEF!" suddenly the floor opened and we fell!

We fell until we landed in water. "Welcome to New York city!" Chris smiled "your first challenge is a carriage race to central park which I like to call liberty or death!" Chris announced. "it's a baby carriage race" Chris smiled "so where's the carriges?" Leshawna asked "hope you bought your climbing gloves!" Chris announced as we looked at the statue of liberty. How does he get away with that stuff!?! Then Sierra started to be creepy and expose certain things about Chris. It was very weird and creepy.

"Once you reach lady liberty's crown pull up your rope to bring your team up faster once everyone's up your team grabs the correct carriage of the spikes and races back down to your boat and go to your next exiting destination. Central park!" He announced.

I looked at the rope. Everyone went up and it was just me and Owen. "You can go first Y/N" he said to me. "Okay" I said nervously. I began to climb and I kept repeating the same phrase "you'll be fine, they probably tested this to make sure it's safe you won't die on this." Noah was Infront of me and decided to make it worse by yelling down "He probably didn't test this!" "Thanks Noah that really helped" I yelled sarcastically. Suddenly the rope started to violently move. I looked down at Owen and saw he was tangled in the rope. "Owen! Stop moving!" I yelled "sorry!" He yelled up. Once I to the end of the rope Noah grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Thanks" I smiled as I grabbed the rope and we began trying to pull Owen up. Then I looked around to see we were last!

We finally pulled Owen up. Then Izzy grabbed the carriage and we all stood at the fireman pole. "Oh God" I mumbled nervously. "How about this, I go first and you go after deal?" Noah asked "okay" I said as Tyler jumped. Noah went down and I took a breath and held onto the pole. I screamed the whole way down.

We got on the boat and sped away, surprisingly we saw team Amazon going back! Then we drove into the sewer. "Ew!" I yelled. We drove though the sewer and we heard a growl. "You hear that?" I asked "it sounded like a-" we were cutt off at the sight of a giant white alligator! Out of instinct I grabbed Noah and clinged onto him screaming. Once we were out of sewer I was still holding on. "Uh Y/N?" He asked. "Sorry" I said quickly as I let go. "Where's heather's boat?" Alejandro asked. That's where we saw the alligator spitting the Amazon's out! We arrived at the Doc's alive. "Chris you are such a brilliant commander that's why you I always did out in your boy band" Sierra smiled. "Woah Woah Woah Chris was in a boy band?" Owen asked. "Back in the 80's he was. 🎶Making trouble is easy to do, and making you love me is painful🎶" Sierra sang. Then It hit me. "You were in fame town?" I asked holding back my laughter.

DJ confesional:

*Insert laughter*

Y/N confesional:

*Insert laughter*

Courtney confesional:

*Insert laughter*

Chef confesional:

*Insert laughter*

End of confessional

We all were laughing at Chris, I knew I recognised him when I arrived! My mother loved Fame town, to the point where she'd listen to it so much she'd forget to make food. It was something she'd sing when she was drunk! So knowing I was standing Infront of one of my mom's favourite singers was both terrifying and hilarious. And that did it for Chris. Welp there goes Sierras favoritism.

"Alright focus people welcome to the second half of the challenge bobbing for big apples NYC style here's how it's gonna go down teams must push their carriages along one of the three paths to Central parks fabled turtle pond there one member of each team were Bob for some very special apples using only their mouths no hands once they get it's a shore the rest of the team must load it into the carriges and and race to the finish line in the heart of Central park and what's a baby carriage without a baby?" He asked.  "Cody" team Amazon said in Synchronization. "I'll do" Noah shrugged. "Oh! I'll do it! I love it when people call me baby" Lindsay smiled. "Make a mental note of that bro" Noah said to Tyler. "I don't have a pen" Tyler replied. "Mental note not physical" I sighed.

"Victory got here first so they get the shortest path to the pond to increases really really really really hot gets the longest path on the left take mems on gets the longest path on the right oh and a little traveling music please?" Chris smiled

Courtney: What's not to love about New York City?
The taxis honk out a New York ditty!
The crime is high!
The pigeons fly!
What's not to love about New York?

Owen: The lights are brighter!
The fun is funner!
The bagels are bagel-er,
And the bums are bummer!
The dirt and grime make every alley shine!
What's not to love about New York?! Oops!

Lindsay: The stores, and the fashion!
Big shows where stars cash in!
It's crazy, 'cause the city never sleeps!

DJ: Dance break!

*Insert dance break*

Lindsay: For the love of dance, stop!!

Courtney, Gwen, Heather and Sierra: Subway trains and the hustle-bustle!

Courtney, Gwen, Heather, Leshawna, Lindsay and Sierra: Cappuccinos while the mobsters tussle!

Owen: And pretzel stands for all us pretzel fans!

Noah: Whoa, hot, hot, hot!

Owen: What's not to love...

Lindsay, Y/N and Owen: What's not to love...

Courtney, Gwen, Heather, Lindsay, Noah, Owen, Y/N and Sierra: What's not to love... about New York?!

End of song

We stood in front of the pond and oh my God those appeals were giant! Tyler decided to dive in, I looked at Noah to say a sarcastic comment about Tyler only to see he was asleep. I guess if you're being crushed by Owen all night you don't get much sleep. I shrugged and went to cheer on Tyler. We watched him headbut the Apple back to us! Once he did Alejandro put the apple in and we rode off! There was something off with the carriage though. "Hey Alejandro I don't think that's our carriage" I said. "what makes you so sure? It was next to us where we left it" he said back. "I guess" I said as we continued to run. Once we arrived we took off the apple and guess who was right. That wasn't our carriage! "Told you" I said to Alejandro. "We have to go back!" He yelled as we ran back. We found him next to a mother still sleeping. However the mothers screams woke him up causing him to scream! We swapped the carriges back and ran all the way back and towards the heart of Central park. And we came last. Luckily for us it was an award challenge.