Can't help falling in Louvre

Y/N POV:

I sat next to Noah and once again we were in economy class. "I'm glad that Lindsay's team won the last challenge and everything but her being up in first class and me being back here, it sucks" Tyler said. "I know exactly what you mean, when I'm away from Izzy for too long I get really-" "happy? Because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut job? And I'm not talking tiny peanuts that girl is a Brazil nut-sized nut job" Noah said. "Noah!" I yelled, then I noticed something was off. "Speaking of Izzy Have you guys seen her?" I asked. "I saw her go to the cockpit to tak to chef" Alejandro shrugged, earning a gasp of fear from everyone. And suddenly the plane started violently shaking! I sat on the seat and I was trying to calm my breathing.

Y/N confesional:

"That was ******* terrifying! Izzy did that!?! I'm starting to join Noah on thinking Izzy is crazy, not that I have anything against that but sometimes she scares me"

End of confessional

And as if it couldn't get worse we heard Izzy through the speaker "this is your captain speaking if you look out your window you'll get to see what happens when a plane does a summer salt!" She yelled in a weird voice. "She's not actually going to do that right?" I asked Courtney who happened to be next to me at the time. "Uh y'all might wanna hold onto something heavy!" Chef yelled through the speakers. And for some reason everyone's first thought was to hold onto Owen. And sure enough she actually did! I'm still wondering how we're not dead. Once we got out we were told to go into the Louvre.

"Each team gets their very own famous sculpture team victory yours is Rodin's the thinker, Chris is really really really hot you guys get the Venus de Milo, amazons you ladies get the statue of David. Here's how it works it's up to you guys to find your statue hidden somewhere in the Lowvera" Chris said. "Isn't it the Louvre?" I asked "sssssshhhhhush!" Chris yelled at me. "That shouldn't beto hard the statues are big plus I'm amazing at reading brochure maps" Courtney smiled. "about that chef has broken statues into pieces and hidden them first team to find their pieces raised to the pyramid court and resemble them wins" Chris smiled "I almost forgot the twist twist here's your motivation" he smiled evilly as hebpresya button to reveal three creatures. A yeti, a bare with a chainsaw and a baby seal that DJ had nearly killed back in the Yukon! "I'd start running!" Chris smiled. And we immediately ran away!

"I don't wanna be yeti poop!" Owen yelled as we ran, "I've got your ginormous back big boy! Watch this! It totally works on my dog" Noah yelled as he mimed having a ball in his hand. "Who wants the ball? Who wants it? You want it don't you? Go get it!" He yelled as he pretended to throw it, I laughed a bit. We continued to run, now free from the yeti. We had most of the peices and we were only missing one. The head. And unfortunately that last piece was behind lasers! "How do we get our last piece from behind the security lasers?" Alejandro asked. "Noah you'll have to. girth and my muscle chest will not fit" Alejandro said to him. "Fine legs just get this done I don't think my imaginary ball trick will stop the Yeti a second time" he said. "Okay I just move and- Ow!" Noah yelled as the Lazer shocked him! "Oh God are you okay?" I asked, "I'll be fine" he said as he began trying to find a way through.

We were halfway through when we heard a bell. The musical bell. ****!

Oui my friends

Sierra: I love Paris in the springtime!
Je t'aime Paris in the fall!

Cody: That's great, Sierra! Keep going!

Sierra: It's the city of love in the summer!
But now, it's just a bummer! 'Cause...
Cody broke my heart and chewed it up and spit it out and then, stepped on it and threw it down a sewer and called it names and then laughed!
Oui, my friends! You must never trust a boy!
Oui, my friends! They will treat you like a toy!
Oui, my friends! They will-!
Aww...
Break your heart and chew it up and spit it out and step on it and throw it down a sewer and call it names, and then laugh!
Cody: Wait up, Sierra!

Owen: Oui, my friend! You are going to make it through!

Noah: Um, non, my friend. That thing just burned off my shoe.

Sierra: Oui, my friends! All I did was love him true!

Heather: Cody! What are you doing?
Cody: I'm trying!

Sierra: Oui, my friends! Now, I'm stuck telling you...
If you fall in love with a boy on TV, and then audition to get on his show, and then audition again, and finally get on his show, and be nice to him and do nothing but kiss-up, you will still-
Oui, end up in Paris!
Oui, feeling disparaisse!
And the boy won't even take you outside-eee!

End of song.

Once Noah was through he grabbed the head and slowly made his way back towards us. Alejandro took the head and I helped Noah out of the lasers. We arrived at the pyramid court along with team Amazon and began constructing. And Tyler was making absolutely no sense. "Put the middle piece under the wide part, then rotate the thingy straightwise no no no under over" he smiled "those aren't even words!" Noah yelled. "hey we'll be fine" I reassured. After another 10 minutes or so Noah took charge and thought it was alright. But there were too many limbs. So back we went. And just as Team Victory was going to win DJ had successfully pissed off all the 'motivation' and crashed into the statue Lindsay was building. And unfortunately for us Team Amazon had won. Putting us in second. Again.

Since there were only two people in team victory they had a walk-off to decide who was going home. Lindsay picked Tyler and DJ picked- Gwen! She not only hated getting started at (despite her being on a reality show) but she also hated models! Welp that's a Gwen problem I guess. We watched Tyler walk out first. And oh my God he looked like a personified version of a  kindergarteners drawing. So I ended up laughing along with Alejandro and Noah. Then Gwen came out wearing DJ's outfit. As in he wasen't even trying. She immediately tour it off. And threw it at Chris.

"🎶Mama I'm coming home, Mama I'm coming home, no more animals are gonna get hurt cause mama I'm coming home🎶" DJ sang. And yet by some miracle. DJ won! The poor guy just wants to go home.