Jamaica me sweat

Y/N POV:

Finally we were in first class. I don't remember the last time we won first class and for once the Amazon's were in loser class. I walked back over and sat next to Noah. "I've made up my mind, I'm going to break up with Izzy once and for all" Owen whispered. "You sure? It's up to you but-" "finally!" Noah whispered back. "I still like her but she's so-" "nutty? Ascent as a 10-ton bag of pecans smothered in peanut butter encased in a cashew the size of China?" Noah finished "I get what you mean but seriously you didn't need to go that far, sure she's crazy but I wouldn't say what you said" I whispered back. Then we looked back at Izzy who was hanging upside down biting the oxygen mask. "Nevermind" I repeated quietly to myself. "attention passengers, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Chris yelled through the speakers! We were going down! I screamed and gripped onto the seat, and then I saw Izzy and Owen jumping out of the plane! "Do they have a death wish!?!" I yelled in panic then Noah saw "Probably!" He yelled back. Then we crashed!

Once we got out safely I ran around looking for Izzy and Owen only to find they were crushed by the plane! But even though they were taken to a hospital Chris went on with the show.

We got into our swimming costumes and walked to the waterfall. "I like to call I first challenge the treasure hunt of death we always posted to do this at Dunnes River falls but this far more dangerous waterfall will have to do. Your challenge begins with a dive off beautiful wherever we are falls into the lagoon far below which is full of electric eels and sharks! Players must tag team dives into the invested waters for as long as you can hold your breath search for the lagoon floor for pirates treasure aka the gold chains Jeff always was on karaoke nights first team to bring me chefs treasure winds a major advantage in the next challenge so good luck especially the team I am super duper whopper hot since Owen and Izzy is out of Commish you'll have to work extra hard make up the absence" he said to us. "It's your lucky day Tyler you can do all the Dives" Noah smiled. However Tyler couldn't see under the water. So as soon as he ran back up I held out my hand but he ran directly past me and dove back in. This was going to be a long challenge. Eventually Gwen got it but then got shocked by the eels and then Alejandro rescued her and the gold but in doing so Heather ran down and stole it back. And so the Amazons won. "Will Chef fix the plane so we leave here while I'm still younge?" Chris asked the camera. "I don't know did he land in the 70s?" Noah asked me, earning a push from Chris! We listened to Noah's high-pitched scream as he fell off the cliff! I immediately dived in after him!

Once I was down there I grabbed his arm and pulled him to shore. "You okay?" I asked "I'm fine" he said as he stood up. We followed the group as we walked to an empty pool. I was up first with Tyler for the first part of this Bob sledding challenge. We sat on the sled at the top. I was Infront. "Hey Y/N do you know what your doing?" He asked "nope but we'll hopefully be fine you can blame any injures on Chris" I said as I pushed the bobsled and we went down the pipe!

Noah POV:

I was talking to Owen about Izzy when I heard the horn go off. I looked up at Y/N and Tyler and my eyes widened. She looked so cool, okay again I may have the slightest thing for Y/N.

"Noah?"

Owen POV:

I looked at Noah and his face was like this:

He's been doing this face Alot recently and whenever me or Y/N try and snap him out of it, it never works! Is he dying? I think he's dying

Y/N POV:
As we rode out of the pole we crashed and slowly got out. As soon as I stood next to Noah he was just staring at me. "Noah?" I asked. Nothing. "Owen is Noah okay?" I asked "I dunno, I think he's dying at this point" he said as he picked up Noah and began to walk to the top of the giant death- bobsled challenge.

I watched as Noah and Owen rode down the bobsled and I nervously said to Chris "you can't legally kill us right?" I asked "beats me" he shrugged. This time Alejandro volunteered to go up with Tyler. And Alejandro put us in first place! And we won! Poor DJ still had his curse. And DJ was eliminated. I mean atleast he gets to go home.