The Am-AH-zon race

Y/N POV:
I was sat in Ecodemy class again. I was reading again. Owen had punched Alejandro by mistake and he was now wearing an eye patch.

Noah POV
I was sleeping. And then a rat fell from one of the shelves and into my mouth! I immediately spat it out and began wiping my mouth. "Stupid economy class!" I yelled only to look and shee I had spat the rat out and it had hit Y/N! "For God's sake" she mumbled.

Noah confessional:

"I don't know how I feel about Y/N, I feel happy around her? And she's not completely annoying? something is telling me that spitting a rat on her probably wasn't the best way to go"

End of confessional

Y/N looked at me with confusion. "Uh- sorry" I said awkwardly "it's fine, just mildly disgusted but that's fine" she shrugged.

Owen confessional:

"Noah's been acting weird recently, I'm used to him being sarcastic and moody but recently he's being soft and nice! Is he sick? Is it fatal?"

End of confessional

Y/N POV:

"Next time we get on this plane we'd better be back in first class" Alejandro said. "Yeah cool! Let's be a team! A team that gets along all of us with everyone forgiving anything that might have happened by accident or whatever. YEAH!" I have the strange feeling that Alejando doesn't like Owen, couldn't imagine why. "Brace for landing! We arrived at our next destination The Amazon but the runway's a little short" Chris announced through the speakers. As soon as we landed we crashed.

"Welcome to Peru birthplace of the mighty Amazon River this challenge is called the Am-AH-zon race teams must hike along and ancient trail through the Peruvian jungle all the way to machu Picchu hidden somewhere in the ruins of machu Picchu a golden treasure awaits Discovery find the treasure to win first class passage to our next destination last team to arrive at machu Picchu will have to send someone out of the Elimination door and be warned the jungle contains many vicious insects" Chris announced. Then Cody raised his hand. "Yes Cody the the legal department made me well aware of your deathly allergies and insisted we supply an epipen" he sighed. Gwen was given the pen in the end. Then he warned us about the Zing Zing tribe. Hopefully we don't come across thoes.

We chose the left path and we found out way to a zipline! But the T-bar was missing. "We need no T-bar, we are team Chris is really really really really hot!" Alejandro announced as he used his belt as a T-bar. Then we watched as Owen used his hands and that caused a whole lot of pain! And we then found out that the river was full of piranhas! Then Tyler took off his pants (if you're British, trousers) and used them as a T-bar. Not surprisingly he fell in. "Okay guys I have an idea!" Izzy smiled as she stuffed Noah into a bag. "Okay N/N, hold on!" She yelled. I held on tightly as she jumped! We made it to safety and I was screaming as we were going down! I let go as soon as I saw land but Poor Noah and Izzy weren't so lucky and crashed.

We continued walking until it was Dusk. "Dusk. We can make camp here" Alejandro said to us. Then Owen crawled over. "Need rest. And water. Nachos would be killer right now" he said. "Sure we're just missing chips, beef, tomatoes, cheese, salsa-" "slow down guys I'm making a list!" Izzy said as she held a pen and paper.

We made a fire and I sat down and looked at the sunset. "so is this what you saw yourself doing this summer?" Noah asked as he sat next to me. "Not really" I shrugged. "So uh, you like movies?" He asked "I guess, I didn't watch many movies as a kid, my mom Never let me near the TV, said I'd break it or something" I sighed. "Wow she sounds nice" Noah said sarcastically. "you don't know the half of it" I replied as I scratched the back of my neck. "What do you mean by that?" He asked "you don't want to know" I said quickly. "What if I did" he said to me. "well I wouldn't tell you" I said to him. "let's see you avoid my question back in the Yukon and we're dodging questions about your family, if I didn't know any better I'd say your mother's Abusive" he joked. I went silent. He then realized. "Is she?" He asked in a slightly serious tone. I didn't look at him. "that's why you came on the show isn't it. To get away from her" he said. "Don't tell anyone" I whispered. "your secret is safe with me" he replied. "thanks" I smiled "no problem" he smiled. "Noah I think that's the first time I've seen you smile so genuinely" I smiled.

Noah Confesional:

"Okay I may or may not have the tiniest thing for Y/N. But I don't want her or anyone to know that."

End of confessional

Time skip to the middle of the night

I woke after hearing a growl. And I straight away noticed my head was on someone's shoulder. I looked up to see Noah! Luckily he was asleep so I moved my head and looked around. Only to see Owen awake and smirking at me and Noah. "Not a word" I whispered in a threatening tone. Then we heard the growl again. "Is it coming from the fire?" Owen asked. "fires rarely growl" I said nervously. "Al built it, Mabye Spanish fires growl" he said. "I doubt that's how it works" I said. Then everyone woke up and we saw Giant terrifying slug thing? Either way they started attacking!

One horrifying night later.

"Daybreak" Alejando said that caused everyone else to wake up. "No time for head counts we've got to get to Machu Picchu and find that treasure. Hurry!" He yelled as we ran. But it felt like someone was missing. And when we arrived at Machu Picchu we found out that Owen was missing and Alejandro how to run back and find him. We waited 20 minutes and then the two ran back! "Let's find that treasure!" Alejandro yelled as we ran after five seconds of us being there Lindsay found it. So we didn't win. Again

I sat at a table back in the plain.

Y/N confessional

"Okay me opening up to Noah was something I did not think would happen. It's Noah! If insults were a currency he'd be rich! So him being genuinely kind and letting me open up to him is...strange."

End of confessional

I was just staring out the window when Izzy sat next to me. "Sooo you and Noah" she smirked. "There's nothing between me and Noah and there never will be" I said to her. "Y/N, Big-O saw you with your head in his shoulder last night" she teased. "That was accidental" I said as I hid my obvious blush. "I'm sure he'd like you too! Also if you get together then we can have a double date!" She smiled excitedly. "Izzy, Noah and I won't be a thing and I'll state that in ink" I said as I walked off. But secretly if he wanted to be a thing. Then I guess I wouldn't mind it.