18.

-2 weeks later
Erin

"Babyyy, wake up." I kissed along Chris'  jawline as I straddled him

He mumbled something inaudible and shuffled in his sleep. I smirked, feeling his morning wood poking me through my thin sleeping shorts. He might be sleep but he is definitely wide awake.

    I let my lips travel across his tattooed chest
and kissed down his stomach. When I reached the band of his briefs, I looked up to see if he was still sleeping and he was. Damn he's a hard sleeper.
Get it? Ok anywayyy.

My mouth was already watering at the sight of his stiffness before I even pulled it out.
I slid his briefs down as far as they'd go and placed my wet mouth on the tip.
I massaged the head with my tongue before slowly bobbing my head, taking more of him in my mouth.

"Damn." He lifted up, sliding his underwear down to give me more access

"Good morning daddy." I smiled up at him before putting my mouth back to work

"Good morning baby...Shit." He hissed in pleasure as I took all of him in my mouth

When his tip reached the back of my throat I moaned against him while more spit escaped down his shaft. I looked up at him and saw his eyes flutter. My head moved back and forth as spit dribbled from my chin. He groaned in his throat, gripping the sheets. I closed my eyes while I repeatedly made him hit the back of my throat, gulping but never gagging.
The sound of me slurping him up was like music to my ears and listening to him trying to hide his moans had me soaking wet.
I'm on a mission to make that moan loud and proud.

"Hmm" I hummed against him

I felt his dick get stiffer so I quickened my pace, feeling my cheeks wet from my own spit. I placed my hand on his stomach and I could feel the heaviness of his breathing.

"Erin...b-baby." he moaned out, gripping my hair

The way he moaned my name did something to me. I used my free hand and cupped his balls, practically turning my neck into a salt and pepper grinder. His thighs tightened and his hips bucked.

"Aw fuck!" He cussed and shortly after I felt his nut shooting in the back of my throat.

I made sure to suck every drop of cum out of him, enjoying the taste.

"Shit." A breathless groan escaped his lips "Ok, Ok."

I pulled him out of my mouth, leaving a peck on the head. "Wanna go to the carnival today?" I smiled, getting up to go clean my face

As I was washing the spit off my face, he came into the bathroom and watched me through the mirror.

"What time you tryna' go?" His fingers danced along the hem of my shorts

"Mm, around 3. Mario and Mel gonna' meet us there." I dried my face off

"Ok, that's more than enough time." I felt his fingers hook the waistband of my shorts and slide them down

I didn't have on any underwear, so my juices soaked through my sleeping shorts.
Before I knew it, I was bent over the sink and watching him fuck me in the mirror.