20.

-A week later
Erin

"Turn your head a little to the right." I instructed the client

I was doing my last photo shoot for the night which was for a lipgloss line. This is my first time doing commercial photography and I actually like it. There's multiple people running around trying different looks, it's a little hectic, but thrilling at the same time.

"Ok, now chin up for me." I angled my camera differently

"These are so good." A girl said as the pictures popped up on the computer screen behind me

"Right and she ain't even edited them yet."

"Thank you." I smiled "Next girl." I announced

*

After the photo shoot, the clients treated me to dinner and drinks. It was really a vibe, I love being able to vibe with my clients. I got a little tipsy, but I was still able to drive.

"Home sweet home." I sat my bag down, turning the lights on

I'm getting used to being on my own since Mel is officially living with Mario now.

I showered, moisturized, and changed into some loungewear, then laid in bed watching Insecure. It's my third time watching it from the beginning and I'm on the part where Lawrence came to pick his mail up from their old apartment and they were about to have sex.
I laid on my stomach, watching intently. My mind started thinking all the wrong things as I watched Issa get dicked down.

Boy I wish that'd happen to me.

I should call him

Nooo, that's toxic.

Shiiid. What's toxic is how you haven't had a good orgasm since y'all broke up.

Now it's like my cooch is arguing with my brain. I rolled my eyes at myself and continued watching the show.
I decided to post a picture on my Instagram story of me laying in the position I was in.

After a while the tv became background noise as I scrolled on InstagramI saw a picture of Chris on my timeline, it was from a few days ago

I saw a picture of Chris on my timeline, it was from a few days ago.

After a while the tv became background noise as I scrolled on InstagramI saw a picture of Chris on my timeline, it was from a few days ago