Taskforce.

"It's taken some work, but I finally have them." Amanda Waller states to the Admiral and General as she cuts her steak. "The worst of the worst."

Amanda Waller takes the binder marked Top Secret and slides it over between the Admiral's and General's dinner plates.

"There are rumors that some of them have abilities. "
Admiral hesitates.

"Oh, those rumors are true."
Amanda deadpans. "Do you know what the problem with a metahuman is?" She asks the two. Both men shake their heads. "The human part." She answers.

"You're playing with fire, Amanda." Admiral states.

"No, I'm fighting fire with fire." She corrects. She gently picks up her wine glass and takes a sip out of it.

"It's just that Taskforce X is undone," Admiral argues.
The General takes a bite of his steak, trying to ignore this conversation.

"Yes, but this time, you'll listen," Amanda replies.
She notices that the men haven't even touched the binder yet. She sighs and flips open the binder herself.

"Floyd Lawton aka
Deadshot." She states, revealing the file of the African American assassin and his mugshot.

"He is the most wanted hit-man in the world. They say he has an elite client Intel. But everyone has a weakness that can be leveraged. His is an eleven-year-old honor student in Gotham City, his daughter." She explains.
"So we watched and waited."

"And you caught him?" The General speaks up.

"Not me. I just gave an anonymous tip to the right guy in Gotham City.' She corrects, referring to Gotham's hero, Batman.
"Now, we have the man that never misses." She states, a bit proud of herself.
"Where did you put him?"
The General further questions.

"Let's just say I put him in a hole and threw away the hole." Amanda dismisses.
She quickly turns to the next file, revealing the mugshot of a woman with platinum blonde hair with blue dye in one end and pink dye on the other. A small heart is tattooed on her cheekbone and the word Rotten is tattooed on her jawline.

"Harley Quinn. Before she ran off to join the circus, she was known as Dr. Harlem Quinzel. A psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, assigned to the clown himself. She though she was curing him, but she was falling in love."
Amanda explains.

"Talk about a workplace romance gone wrong."
Amanda jokes yet shows no sign of humor or kidding in her facial expression.

"They became the King and Queen of Gotham and God help anyone who disrespected the Queen.That was only the beginning. She's crazier than him and more fearless. But, the Bat got her too and took her to the same home as Deadshot." She explains.

The men continue to look at the file, jumping up slightly as Amanda quickly turns to the next page, revealing a mugshot of a man with brown hair and a scruffy beard.

"Digger Harkness. Or as the tabloids call him, Captain Boomerang. Robbed every bank in Australia at least once and came to America for a fresh target set. Doesn't work well with others. But he got tangled with the metahuman and lived to tell about it." She explains, referring the last part to the Flash.

She flips to the next page, revealing the mugshot of a man covered in tattoos.
"Have you heard of the pyrokinetic homeboy?"

The Admiral's eyes widen slightly. "How did you catch him?"

"We didn't. He surrendered."
Amanda admits, a smile hiding in the corners of her mouth.

"Chato Santana. On the streets, he is called El Diablo. This LA gang banger thought he was King of the world...until he lost his queen."

She points to a line in the file. "Gets jumped in a prison riot and incinerates half the yard. The security video is incredible." She admits.

She flips to the next file, making the two men jump in confusion and disgust.
Thick gator scales cover every inch of the man in the mugshot's body. Resulting to a very ugly looking beast.

"Waylon Jones. Evolution took a step back with this one. They call him Killer Croc. He looks like a monster, so they treated him like one. Therefore making him become one." She explains.

The two men give
uncomfortable looks, yet
Amanda Waller ignores, once again turning to the next file.
"Here we have a witch." She starts.

"A witch?" General asks.
"Yes. I'm talking about flying, spells, casting medieval shit, disappearing witch." She replies unenthusiastically.

"Dr. June Moody, archeologist, wandered into the wrong cave. She opened something she shouldn't have, releasing a metahuman more powerful than any we've ever countered." She pauses for a few seconds. "The Enchantress." She finally draws out. "She inhabits Dr.
Moone's body now. "

"Where is she?" Admiral asks.

"In my pocket. She has a secret heart buried somewhere in the cave.
Whoever finds it, controls the witch. We found her heart, though." She pulls out a briefcase. She opens it, revealing a green rotten looking heart invaded in a sealant container. A thumb scanner is right next to it.

"That thing is her heart?"
The General asks, a bit disgusted.

"She's vulnerable without it."
Amanda reminds, slamming the briefcase shut.

"I've got one more person I think you should see,"
Amanda states, turning the page for the last time.

The mugshots of a young woman and a panther like creature reveals itself to the two men. The woman has midnight black wavy hair that falls past her shoulders. Her abnormal gold eyes glare into the camera. The panther creature is all black except for certain parts of the face in white, two stripes of red along her back, long sharp teeth, and six legs.

"Though she isn't as powerful as the Enchantress, she is one of my favorites,"
Amanda admits.

She is also a metahuman. She has the power of shapeshifting and can use telepathy, sending visions or dreams based on what she has seen." Amanda explains.

"How old is she? She looks so young." The General comments.

"Nineteen." She replies.
"How did you catch her if she can do all that?" Admiral asks.

"She got exchanged by her parents for their freedom, she got the bad end of the deal and got experimented on. She later kills her creators and escapes, but with her size, she can't really hide her other form, so she came to us.

We have a collar that drugs her, making her slower, but still as lethal." Amanda explains.

The men are both silent.
"You want to put our national security in the hands of a witch, gang bangers, a crocodile, and some metahumans?" Admiral asks.

"Don't forget Joker's girlfriend." The General
adds.

"These are villains,
Amanda." Admiral reminds, ignoring the General. "What makes you think you can control them?"

"Because getting people to act against their own self-interest for the national security of the United States is what I do for a living," Amanda replies, confident in her abilities to make this work.

"Take the finest special forces officer this nation as ever seen. Colonel Rick Flag." She continues. "I assigned him to watch Dr. Moone and just as I hoped, it got personal. I have the witches heart and Dr. Moone has his. He'll follow my orders. " She explains.

The men look at each other, silently contemplating this idea Amanda Waller has given to them.

"In a world of flying men and monsters, this is the only way to protect our country."
Amanda finishes.