The Team

Nyx paces the glass box yet immediately stops when she hears the sound of a metal door slam. She spins around, only to be surprised by the amount of armed men are standing at the entrance way of her box.

"Stand still or we shoot!" One of the lead guards commands, aiming his weapon at her.

Nyx complies, and the men allow themselves to enter. One of them pulls out a collar. With that move, all the other armed men quickly enter the box. She's gets chained from the collar and is strapped to a movable cage.

They finish chaining her head before wheeling her out. She struggles for a few seconds against the restraints.

A few minutes later, they stops. A doctor approaches her, medical gun in hand.

"The hell is that?" Nyx thinks.

The doctor ignores her as he lines the gun to her jugular.
He pulls the trigger, sending the small object into her neck. Nyx winces as the thing is shot into her neck.

"Injection successful. Location verified." The doctor informs as the group of officers that brought her here start taking her away.

"What now?" Her cage was wheeled outside, revealing a large plane in the large lot.

Nyx looks at her surroundings, noticing all the other prisoners. Her cage suddenly stops in between two people. She strains herself to look at the pale skinned, platinum blonde to her right. She notices the small heart tattoo on her upper cheek. She immediately recognized the woman, Harley Quinn.

Nyx looks to her left, only to see a man completely covered in scales. Waylon Jones, aka Killer Croc.

A helicopter snaps Nyx's attention to it. The helicopter lands just twenty feet away from the group. Rick Flag exits the helicopter, his weapon clutched tight against his chest. He stares amongst at the prisoners and other soldiers.

"What's going on in the city?" Lieutenant G.Q. Edwards asks Rick quiet enough for the prisoners to not here.

"Are the assholes here yet?"
Rick asks, ignoring his question.

"Yeah, they're here." The two, followed by their own squadron of soldiers, make their way to the prisoners. Harley Quinn starts laughing for a few seconds at whatever is going on in her head.

"Bravo team, with me!" Rick
shouts to the officers next to the prisoners. G.Q. takes one look at Nyx in shock. "What the hell, Flag?"

"Unlock them." Rick orders.
The straps on the stretchers fall to the prisoners' sides.
Their handcuffs are quickly loosened right afterwards.
Nyx stands up, walks out of the cage, and gives herself a good stretch in the warm sun.

"Hello boys!" Harley giggles, holding out a hand to anyone. "Harley Quinn. How do ya do?"

Rick makes the first move, walking up to Nyx. He makes his way behind her. "Don't try anything." He growls at her, pressing his thumb against the thumb scanner, that can only be used by him and Amanda, and a small click can be heard. The box in front of the black collar stops flowing with the drug once the collar snaps off.

The collar clicks before falling to the ground with a small thud. Thinking there had to be a reason for the earlier injection, Nyx obliges and does nothing.

Harley looks around. "What's that? I should kill everyone and escape?" She chuckles, poking her head. "Sorry, it's the voices." Her laughter grows louder, confusing people. "I'm kidding, geez!
That's not what they really said." She grins.

"What do we got here?" Rick muses, lifting an eyebrow.
"Twelve pounds of shit in a ten-pound sack."
With that, he pulls out a knife and rips the bag open. A large Australian man, who looks like he hasn't showered in days, pops out.
He punches the first person he sees but is quickly held back by other patrolmen.
"Digger Harkness aka
Captain Boomerang." Nyx thinks.