HVT-1

"Behold, the voice of God."

The inmates all snap their heads at the voice of Rick.
They notice the tablet with the government logo on the screen. Amanda Waller's face appears on the screen.
Harley tossing her hammer over her shoulder, giggling to herself.

"For those who don't know me officially, my name is Amanda Waller. " The woman on the screen introduces.
"There is an active terrorist attack event in Midway Cory. I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1, and get them to safety."

Floyd raises a hand. "I'm sorry for those who don't speak good guy: what is
HVT-1?"

"The only person that matters in the city the one person you can't kill." She answers quickly. "Complete the mission, you get time of your sentence. Fail the mission, you did. If anything happens to Colonel Flag, I'll kill every single one of you. Remember, I watch everything. I see everything."

Rick lowers the tablet, ending the call. "That's your pep-talk."

"Compared to your shit, she killed it." Floyd shrugs. "So that's it? What are we? Some type of Suicide Squad?"

Rick nods, bumping into
Floyd as he walks past him. "Bravo team, fall in!" He shouts.

"I think he likes you, mate."
Boomerang jokingly teases, nodding his head towards
Rick with teasing grin on his face.

Nyx eyes the plane warily.
All the other inmates start making their way towards their seats. Rick places her in a seat in between Harley and Killer Croc.

He walks off and sits at the end of her row. She feels the plane slowly lift up. A lady, dressed in an outfit that jumps on. She has short choppy black hair with a white mask.

"You're late." Rick glares.
The woman replies in a language Nyx can't understand.

"This is Katana. She's got my back. She could cut all you in half in one sword stroke, just like mowing the lawn. I would not advise to be killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims."

Nyx inspects the new member while Harley sticks her hand out to greet.

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya!" Katana doesn't move an inch. "I love your perfume!
What is that? The stench of death?"

Katana's reply was once again in her native language.
She slowly pulls out her sword.

"Woah, woah, easy cow girl."
Rick says, offering out his hand. "This ain't that kind of mission. Have a seat."

Harley turns in her seat. "She seems nice." She grins.

Nyx was too busy looking at the swordsman. The second Nyx went back to looking at all of her teammates.

"Ooh! Look at the pretty lights! Are you guys seeing this!" Harley exclaims.

"What happened?" Floyd asks, referring to the city's destruction.

Rick turns his head. "Terror attack. Bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AK. You know, the usual shit."

"Right." Floyd laughs.
"You're a bad liar. I don't know if they told you, but I'm a hit-man. I'm not a fighter, man. I don't save people."

"Anything for a dollar,
right?" Floyd smirks at the Colonel. "You know the dark places too. Don't act like you don't."

"I'm a solider! You're a serial killer who takes credit cards.
When the shooting start-and it will- you're going to cut and run. I guarantee it. You all might." He looks around at his team before landing his eyes on Nyx.

Nyx clutches the floor with her claws, ignoring the insult. Before this, she never realized how uncomfortable planes were.

Nyx was about to growl but bullets rain down on the airplane. She feels the plane suddenly roll around in the air. Smoke starts filling up the plane from the burning circuit board. The plane finally lands-hard. Luckily for them, it could've been a lot worse

The squad officers from the other plane approach the fallen plane. They rip the entranceway open, letting the squad come out. All seemed ok. Rick looks back and notices Nyx sitting in the middle of the street.

"Nyx, you will carry the heavy bags on your bag, your strong, so it won't impose too much on your speed." Rick says as a command.