Chapter 11 Being taken advantage of

After seeing the snake nod its head twice more, Qiao Yi almost dropped his jaw and asked, "Can you really understand what I'm saying?"

The snake nodded.

Qiao Yi: "Bite me not to eat me?"

The snake shook its head from side to side, indicating denial.

Qiao Yi: "You followed me for two days?"

The snake nodded and its vertical pupils moved. This kid talks a lot of nonsense!

Qiao Yi was still confirming: "Do you know me?"

The snake shook its head, not recognizing it.

Qiao Yi was puzzled: "Then why are you following me?" I'm most afraid of snakes, well, I almost died of fear!

After hearing this, the snake leaned forward, frightened Qiao Yi and hurriedly took a few steps back, then retracted helplessly. Finally, its triangular head lowered to one side of the body and knocked twice on a small stone, meaning it is this!

Stone? What's the meaning? Qiao Yi frowned and suddenly realized it. He hurriedly pulled out the black jade hanging around his neck and asked in surprise: "Is this what you are doing?"

The snake nodded solemnly, this kid is quite smart, otherwise it would have to knock the rocks a few more times and get a headache!

Qiao Yi asked again: "Do you know Black Jade?"

Snake nodded. We have known each other for a long time. We are old friends. I miss them so much!

Qiao Yi frowned. According to what Mr. Shan said, this black jade has been missing for at least a thousand years. If this snake really knew the black jade, wouldn't it be a thousand-year-old snake demon? is it possible?

With a head as big as a fist and a slender body, it looks like it's only two or three meters long. It doesn't look like it has lived for more than a thousand years!

Qiao Yi thought of this and asked casually: "How old are you?"

The snake thought for a while and didn't know whether to nod or shake its head. It couldn't remember how long it had lived. Did it have to knock stones one at a time to count? This guy is so bad! He simply lay his head on the ground and refused to answer the question.

When Qiao Yi saw this, he clicked his tongue twice, quite tempered!

"I guess it must be more than a thousand years old!" Although it has not cultivated into a human form like the legend, the fact that it can understand what he said is enough to prove that it is not young and has a deep enough Taoism. By the way, it must be as good as Black Jade Relatedly, Shan Lao said that due to the influence of black jade, the creatures here have evolved crazily and mutated!

Seeing that he was quite reliable, the snake nodded twice and said the answer was correct!

Qiao Yi understood that the reappearance of the black jade must have reawakened it, and its dependence and persistence on the energy of the black jade was the reason why it kept following.

Curling his lips, Qiao Yi stuffed the black jade back into his collar and said rudely: "The black jade has been sealed by the old man, it's useless for you to ask for it!" After a pause, he continued, " Moreover, Black Jade already recognizes me as its master, so I can’t possibly give it to you!”

Unexpectedly, the snake shook its head vigorously after hearing this.

Qiao Yi was surprised: "Shake your head, what do you mean? Don't you want it?"

The snake nodded, no, it's really useless to ask for it now!

Qiao Yi didn't understand again: "No, then why are you following me?" Is it just to say hello? Or is it just fun to scare him!