Chapter 122 The hard-to-break underground treasure house

Fengyang is a tiny place, and Xiao Jiazhi is not here, so why not just give it up and escape as soon as possible to fight at Qingyu Peak!

Therefore, Xiao Huaizhou did not use the name of the Xiao family and the troops in his hands to force people to submit as those people thought.

But if Fengyang does not make the same mistakes again, it must establish a reliable management team.

And the leader of this team is crucial!

Xiao Huaizhou could not be responsible for Fengyang's fate, so after raising his opinion, the others simply stopped participating and left it to them to discuss the outcome.

Of course, if the elected person is like Lei Maosheng, then we really can’t blame him for taking action wantonly!

Coming out of the conference hall, I happened to meet Qiao Yi who came out to ask for help.

Seeing the serious look on his face, I thought someone had made him unhappy, so I stepped forward and held his shoulders and asked softly: "What's wrong? What's the matter?"

The expression on the face of the person who didn't join in the fun with him and went directly to the backyard to hunt for treasures, could it be that Lei Maosheng's family was extremely poor?

The kind that makes a mouse cry when he goes in!

Mr. Hei whispered to him, "If you have something to say, please stay away!"

"Third brother! Can you agree to whatever I want?"

Qiao Yi ignored his question and directly set a trap for him.

"What? Do you want the stars or the moon? I will promise you anything that Third Brother can do!"

Xiao Huaizhou rubbed the top of his hair and promised, wondering what the rich Qiao still lacks.

Master Hei lowered his head, and I will give you the crystal core. You can give the rest as you see!

"Okay! This is what you said! I don't even want the stars or the moon, I just want the things in the basement!"

Qiao Yi pointed at the mansion behind him and made a request. It's up to you whether it can be done or not!

Anyway, the things are there, it’s up to the third brother’s ability.

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou chuckled: "It turns out we have found a treasure! Okay! Then take me to see it!"

He was very curious about what kind of treasures could be found in the basement that Qiao Yi wanted so much!

It was getting dark, and when they arrived at the basement door, they could no longer see the situation clearly.

Chen Fugui fumbled around, and with a snap, the dim light came on.

good! The city owner’s residence has no shortage of electricity!

Then the metal wall reflecting the light came into view!

"I want what's in there!"

Qiao Yi pointed directly at the target, which was either a star or the moon, or a metal lump.

Seeing this, Xiao Huaizhou looked at the metal wall silently, and then stepped forward to check it himself from top to bottom.

There is no switch, not even a pinhole can be seen, the surface is as smooth as a work of art that has been polished thousands of times by skilled craftsmen, perfect!

Activate the superpower and let the breeze that can penetrate the texture go around the metal wall without any gaps!

This basement is obviously very important to Lei Maosheng, who put a lot of effort into building it.