Chapter 100 Second Young Master Xiao Huaiqing

Qiao Yi walked around the pile of snacks, followed the sound, and saw a group of soldiers in military uniforms, surrounded by a soldier who was not as tall as his third brother but slightly stronger than his third brother, entering the door.

No one could see where they were, and the shout came over!

"Second brother?"

Qiao Yi raised his head and asked his third brother if he was the second brother of the Xiao family.

He saw Xiao Huaizhou nodding towards him and introducing: "My uncle, your second brother Xiao Huaiqing, you may not even remember!"

Qiao Yi really didn't remember. When he was very young, his uncle went to Qiao's house to see their mother and son. At that time, he brought his two brothers who were several years older than him. Unfortunately, that was the side that he would never see again in the future. He didn’t see him anymore, he almost couldn’t remember what his uncle looked like, let alone the two little children!

"Oh! It's really the second brother!"

Qiao Yi responded happily, he had found another relative, great!

Xiao Huaizhou pulled him out of the restaurant, and was finally caught by Xiao Huaiqing. He laughed loudly and walked quickly to the two of them.

"Third brother! I haven't seen you for a few months. Have you missed my second brother?"

As he said that, he punched Xiao Huaizhou's chest with a fist, then punched it twice hard and praised: "Okay! It's getting stronger and stronger!"

"Second brother! You came quickly enough!"

Xiao Huaizhou responded calmly. His second brother loved to pester him when he was a child. Unfortunately, his temperament was a little colder and he couldn't stand his monkey-like warmth, so he basically hid when he could, but he couldn't stand up to others. No matter what, the more he hid, the more Xiao Huaiqing liked to move forward and make do, and she felt that this new brother was extremely mysterious!

"It's not like you know how to make arrangements. Did you know that I was coming back, so you came here to suppress the bandits? Why did you bring only a few people with you to deliberately make your second brother worried?"

Xiao Huaiqing crossed his arms and looked at his third brother, why couldn't he greet him warmly!

His eyes quickly turned to the little guy next to Leng Mumu, and his eyes couldn't help but light up. This must be his little cousin!

"Xiao Yi? You are Xiao Yi, right? I am your second brother! Do you still remember?"

Xiao Huaiqing excitedly patted her chest a few times and actively promoted her brother. It was great. He looked like a little prince at first glance. He finally had a brother he could hug!

"Hello, second brother! I am Qiao Yi, that's right!"

Qiao Yi took a step forward and raised his hand to wave hello to his second brother. Unexpectedly, before he put his hand down, Xiao Huaiqing in front of him stretched his long arms forward and picked him up under his armpits!

Not counting picking him up, he excitedly spun around twice before putting him down. Then he clasped his head with his big hand and rubbed it twice before laughing loudly: "Good boy! You've made us worried." !”

Qiao Yi, who was a little confused, rubbed his head helplessly and tilted his head towards his third brother. You must have learned this habit of rubbing other people's heads from this!

Xiao Huaizhou held his forehead in annoyance. He hadn't seen him for a long time and forgot to be wary of his second brother's enthusiasm. His second brother had never succeeded here. Now that he suddenly had a younger brother, it was inevitable that he would give it a try! unwise! He mentally dug out a small notebook and wrote it down for his second brother.