Chapter 86 His third brother is so handsome

Sun Feifei suddenly changed from the object of suspicion to a victim with a blood feud. This turn surprised the four people present.

However, this did not allow them to dispel their previous doubts. Sun Feifei had already made a request to save people, and there was nothing wrong with her desire for revenge. They were definitely going to go away, so they might just do it together!

However, Sun Feifei's half-covered performance all the way was really not trustworthy, so the four of them were dubious about her statement, and Quan Dang heard another poignant love story.

Su Yue and Yang Lidong looked at each other, feeling so tired! This is because their words have been polished, their acting skills have been polished and slippery, and they have added drama! She revealed such a hidden secret again, how are they going to get there? Indignation, or sympathy and comfort?

Qiao Yi touched his chin and thought for a while. Did he, Joe Holmes Yi, stumble on the identification case again? Isn't Sun Feifei that Sun's daughter? All have the surname Sun! Is it just a coincidence?

"What is the situation of the woman named Sun you are talking about? Can you tell me in detail?"

If you have any questions, you have to ask them. It’s rare that you get something to eat.

Sun Feifei had known that this question would be asked, so she cooperated and told her what she knew: "I only know that her surname is Sun, but I don't know her name. She is about the same age as me, but people there call her Sister Sun. She is a smart, beautiful and well-rounded woman!”

"Then does she have any special powers?" Detective Qiao asked another question.

"I heard that there is no such thing, but she is really smart and capable, and her own conditions are good. She coaxed the three brothers of the Zhang family to get around, and she was asked to take care of many things in the base, and she did a really good job!"

When Sun Feifei said this, she raised her head and glanced at the men in front of her, and emphasized again as if on purpose: "She is really charming and very attractive to men!"

In front of these men, let alone attraction, it can be said that I have no sense of existence, especially Xiao Huaizhou. I don't know if he can be as beautiful as he is now when he sees that woman. Sexy Liu Xiahui, a true gentleman!

Qiao Yi laughed playfully and blurted out: "Hey! That sounds pretty awesome! Such smart and beautiful women are rare in the apocalypse! I can't wait to see her!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a big hand suddenly clasping the back of his neck, and the fingers on both sides pressed slightly hard, but he was sure that this was definitely not a neck massage for him.

Just as she was about to turn around to look at the owner of the big hand, she took the lead in expressing her position to Sun Feifei: "Miss Sun, we all know the general situation! As I said, if you are willing to stay, we welcome you! We will ask for your request. I will do my best to do it, whether it’s saving people or killing people, just a little bit, I hope you can do it!”

"One point? What does Third Young Master mean?"

Sun Feifei swallowed unconsciously. She intuitively felt that what she was about to hear would be a death threat.

Just listen to Xiao Huaizhou say almost word for word: "Tell the truth, no deception!"

Sure enough! Sun Feifei's heart strings were extremely tense, but she remained calm on the surface. She smiled slightly and responded calmly: "Of course, please don't worry, Third Young Master!"

"In that case, let's break up!" Xiao Huaizhou began to chase people away. The little guy under his hand was trying to get out of his control!

Yang Lidong felt that before he finished hearing the story, their boss stopped him. Just as he was about to ask, he was stopped by Xiao Huaizhou's look, "Get ready! Set off in the afternoon!"

"Yes, Third Young Master! Let's get ready now!" Su Yue hurriedly answered for him, and then pulled Yang Lidong and Sun Feifei out one by one. Third Young Master had already kicked them out, so what nonsense were they talking about!

"Third brother, everyone is gone, you can let go!" Qiao Yi raised his hand wordlessly to break off the big hand. He didn't know what drama his third brother was singing, so he threatened Sun Feifei without pinching his neck to demonstrate! Everyone has left, that’s it!

The big hand let go without any effort on his part, and then Qiao Yi saw Xiao Huaizhou crossing his arms and staring at him without saying a word.

"What's wrong?" Qiao Yi followed his gaze and looked down at himself. There was nothing wrong with him!

"Arrived to see that woman surnamed Sun?" Xiao Huaizhou asked in a toneless tone, but the look in his eyes can definitely speak for itself. You are anxious to give it a try!

"Ah?" Qiao Yi was stunned by the question, "Want to see that woman named Sun? Where is she? I just said it casually! Who wants to see it!"

"You praise her for being beautiful and smart?" Xiao Huaizhou pressed forward step by step, staring at him again for answers!

"That's not what I said, it was Sun Feifei who said it! I've never seen her, who knows what she looks like?" Qiao Yi curled his lips and thought something was wrong, then looked back at his third brother, He questioned: "No way, Third Brother! Do you care about the casual remarks?"

"What? You don't want me to care?" Xiao Huaizhou looked at him with burning eyes. You can show so much interest in someone's casual remarks. If you really meet him, you really have to look straight at him!

"That's not what I meant! It's just such a small thing, it's not serious!" Although Qiao Yi felt baffled, he still didn't show any disdain for others' meddling in other people's business.

“It’s okay if you don’t want me to take care of it!”

"ah?"

"I'll give you the debut question! I'm satisfied with the answer. I can ignore such trivial matters from now on!" Examiner Xiao is online again. It's not difficult for him to deal with such a child who praises others regardless of gender!

"Third brother! It's really not that bad!" Qiao Yi intuitively felt that his third brother's test questions were not so easy to answer. Wouldn't he be asked to find someone based on his superpower? Lessons learned from experience, it’s too easy to fall into a trap!

The Xiao University examiner did not give him any chance to hesitate and refuse, and directly asked the test questions: "It's very simple! You will be assigned a person to observe and tell his strengths. The more, the better! The more detailed, the better!"

"Ah? Observing people? Looking for strengths? What kind of question is this?" Qiao Yi's mouth opened wide, how come anything can be a question!

"Then who should I designate?" Just to come up with the topic, you have to give the model a reference, right? Yang Lidong? Su Yue? Or Ji Can or those little glasses? So many options!

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou slowly took out a small black leather notebook from his backpack and handed it to Qiao Yi along with the pen on it. Then, he lowered his eyes and smiled at him, and replied: "I !”

Qiao Yi: ...the examiner works part-time as a model? Third brother, if you want to praise me, just say no! There are about thirty people lining up to praise it, isn’t it delicious?

"Don't be distracted! Answer the questions carefully! Submit the paper before departure!" Examiner Xiao announced the rules of the examination room, and then naturally acted as a model, allowing Qiao Yi to look and observe at will.

Qiao Yi bit the end of his pen and suppressed a smile. When did his third brother become so childish? However, as he looked at it, he found a problem. Ji Can's ice sculpture skills were not good!

His third brother's legs and feet are obviously longer!

His third brother’s waist is also straighter!

The bridge of his third brother's nose is straighter!

His third brother’s lips are also very sexy!

Depend on! His third brother is so handsome!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com