Vermont

A/N hey guys sorry i know i said i would update a few days ago but i literally have been so tired and busy.I decided to move things along a bit so this chapter is a week later on the way to vermont with my family.

Morgan's POV:

I was so excited. We're heading to Vermont! My cousin Jess and her boyfriend live up there and we were heading out to visit and have a camping trip. Niall and I sat in the back of my Aunt Sandy's car and Hailey and my other cousin Jackie sat in the middle while my Aunt's sat in the front. Niall was trying to teach me spanish since Jess's boyfriend speaks spanish. I had taken spanish in like kindergarten and first grade but that was it.

"Ok now say 'Hola mi nombre es Morgan'" He said. I tried to say it but stumbled eventually i got it.

"Este es mi novio Niall" He said and i repeated.

"My turn i am going to teach you some french!" I said

"Ok" he laughed

"Bonjour! Je m'appelle Niall." I said easily. Niall stumbled but eventually got it. I decided to really confuse him so i said

"J'aime chanter et danser. Ma petite amie est la fille la plus incroyable et merveilleux dans le monde et je n'ai aucune idée de ce que je veux dire en ce moment parce que je ne parle pas français. mon nom est Niall James Horan et j'aime rire qui est bon parce que j'ai un rire incroyable qui sonne comme le chant des anges. Ai-je parler de ma petite amie est belle et je l'aime" he looked so confused.

"What the heck does that mean?" he said as he started to laugh.

"It means. 'I love to sing and dance. My girlfriend is the most amazing and wonderful girl in the world and i have no idea what i am saying right now because i dont speak french. my name is Niall James Horan and i like to laugh which is good because i have an amazing laugh that sounds like angels singing. Did i mention my girlfriend is beautiful and i love her" I smiled.

"Oh i didn't know your name was Niall James Horan and that you had a girlfriend. Is there something your not telling me?" He laughed.

"Je ne sais pas?" I tried to look confused but i started to laugh. Hailey and Jackie looked back at us like we were crazy. Niall and I both started to crack up.

"Are we going to stop for lunch soon?" I asked

"Yea there is a store up here." Aunt Cindy said from the passenger seat. Aunt Sandy turned into the parking lot and we saw this store with a huge moose on the top. Hailey, Niall , and I ran out of the car and into the store that Hailey and I had dubbed the Moose store. We walked around an soon enough Hailey and i found moose hats.

"Ni come here!" I called from behind the shelf.

"Yea?" He asked as he came around the corner.

"MOOSE ATTACK!" I yelled and jumped on him. We went tumbling to the ground. "Hi!" I said cheerily.

"Hi, i think i was just tackled by the cutest moose in the world." He laughed.

"Where is she i'll get her for attacking my Nialler." I said trying to sound tough.

"She is kinda ontop of me." He laughed again. I smiled.

"Morgan! Ni! Come get something to eat!" Hailey called. I got up off of Niall and helped him up off the floor. We raced to the food counter. "You guys are so wierd." Hailey laughed as we ran up to the food counter.

"and proud of it." Niall said and puffed out his chest. I giggled. "Is this funny to you?" he said. I nodded and said.

"You look so wierd like that." i said between laughs. We finally calmed down enough and ordered our food. "Hmmm i would love a cheeseburger, but i am too fat so i'll get a salad." I thought quietly.

"Morgan Amelia Thomas, dont ever say that about yourself." Niall scolded me. I turned around.

"You heard that?" i said feeling really embarassed. I looked down at the ground.

"Morgan look at me." Niall said as he put his hand on my chin and lifted my face to meet his. I met his gaze. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world, and i wouldn't want to be with anyone else." He said. Soon the distance between our lips was growing smaller by the second and finally Niall's lips were gently pressed against mine. "I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I answered.

A/N hey guys so i needed to put that in here because i am really insecure about my body but i am trying to get over it. I am still trying to figure out how i got pics on the side before as soon as i do i will put them up.