Reunion

A/N I decided to take a break from my spring cleaning, have some Irish Soda Bread, and update.

"Please fasten your seat belts we will be landing in Dublin shortly. I strapped myself in. Finally we were on the ground and i stepped off the plane and into the airport. After i had grabbed my bag i looked around for Niall but I couldn't find him. Suddenly someone jumped on my back and screamed

"MORGAN!"

"Niall!" I yelled. He hopped off my back and I dropped my bags and gave him a huge hug. He picked up my bags and led me over to where his family was waiting.

"It's so nice to meet you." said his mom as she wrapped me in a hug.

"Nice to meet you too." i said. Next his brother came up and gave me a hug.

"Welcome to the family." He said

"Thanks! I'm so happy i get to meet you guys." I said. 

When we pulled up to the house Greg took my bags to the guest room. Niall's mom went to the kitchen to start dinner. I walked into the kitchen.

"Can i help you with dinner at all?" I asked.

"Oh you don't have to." she said.

"No no I insist it is the least i can do." I said.

"Ok! Here you can chop the vegetables." She said handing me a cutting board and a knife. I washed the vegetables and started to chop them up. Mrs.Gallager and I talked alot. Mostly about Niall. Plus i was promised to see some baby pictures after dinner.

Niall's POV:

Greg and I walked into the kitchen and saw Morgan helping my mom with dinner.

"cute, smart, and she can cook. looks like a keeper Nialler." Greg whispered in my ear. Morgan must have heard him because she turned around and smiled.

"Alirght boys out of the kitchen before you eat us out of house and home." She said.

"But we're hungry." I whined.

"Well if you help dinner will be done faster." she said with a smile. She handed me a bowl and a head of lettuce."You can make the salad and Greg you can set the table." She said handing him plates and silverware. He walked out into the dining room to set the table. Morgan turned back around to help finish up dinner.

Soon enough we were seated at the table and eating. I began to pile food on my plate and Morgan just looked at me like i was crazy.

"What?" I asked.

"Where does it all go?" she asked poking me in the stomach.

"We're not sure." Greg answered.

------Later that night-------

Morgan's POV:

Niall and I climbed up the stairs and walked into the guest room where i was sleeping.

"Goodnight." he whispered as he pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the forehead.

"Night." I said as we kissed goodnight.

"I love you." he said as he started to walk out of the room.

"I love you too." I said as he closed the door. I looked around to find my suitcase and grabbed my pjs out of it. I climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

"One Direction's Niall Horan was seriously injured today in a car accident. He is in critical condition." the news brodcaster said.

"Wait What??" I thought to myself. How did i get here? What is going on? I was sitting in a hospital room and there was a beeping noise coming from a monitor next to the bed. And in the bed...was Niall.

"Niall? NIALL!?" I screamed as tears ran down my face. Suddenly the beeping turned into one long beep.

"NIALL!" I screamed as i sat up in bed with tears now streaming down my face. Suddenly my door burst open and Niall came running in.

"What's wrong? What happened?" he called worridly.

"There...w.w.was...an...accident...and...y.y.y.you...d.d.d.d" I couldn't get the last word out of my mouth.

"Shhhhh. It's ok it was just a dream." Niall said as he wrapped me in his arms and rubbed my back. "I'm here now, you're safe. Nothing is going to happen to you or me." he said soothingly. I just kept bawling my eyes out into his shirt. He picked me up and placed me gently back down on the bed. As he started to walk out i said quietly

"Please don't leave." When he heard this he turned around and climbed back into the bed and pulled me close to him. Suddenly i was falling back asleep with Niall's arms wrapped safely around me and him singing softly in my ear.

A/N hey guys sorry this chapter is horrible i am trying to speed it up a bit