Batmom PJO Crossover //pt2

3rd POV

Bruce walks in the door from work and is immediately grasped by Damian and Dick at the arms. Tim and Jason follow behind with Alfred. They take the two down to the bat computer in a hurried pace. As Tim starts typing away furiously, Bruce whips his head to look at the two boys still holding him, "Boys... what did you do? What is going on?" Looking around he notices that you aren't there, "Where's your mother?" He narrows his eyes at Jason, who is holding Alfred still.

Dick looks at Bruce in shock with worry in his eyes, "She didn't tell you either?"

Tim finally shouts, "GOT IT!!!"

No sooner did he say the words, the whole group crowded the screen. As it showed you leaving with the mysterious man, after he only said that he hadn't seen you in a while, there was a range of reactions.

Tim started furiously tapping and trying to cross-analyze the face, voice, physique, anything. He was also hacking into the tracker and com chip that was in your wedding ring.

Jason looked at the screen in anger and worry. Some unknown man had somehow taken his ma without "taking" her... and she didn't tell any of them anything about the man or where she was going, or when she would be back.

Dick was worried. His mind was all over the place with the same questions as Jason, just a more worried rather than angry-vengeful way.

Damian, well, he didn't know how to feel. You were his Ummi. The woman who treated him with love and care of a mother, rather than a curse or a weapon. Heck, you accepted him before Bruce truly did.

Bruce was...conflicted. He kind of just stopped. The man, who was supposedly the greatest detective, couldn't figure out how he felt. He knew that he trusted you, but with how things are in Gotham and the craziness that some people can have and at-first hide, made it concerning.

Alfred was calm. He knew you had your reasons and you had told him it was a family related thing...so he knew it was a touchy subject, deciding not to press it. You would tell them when ready.

"LEO!!!! Annabeth I hope you are nearly done, cause I don't know how much longer we can hold them off!!!" Your voice came through. You were obviously fighting something or someone. And not alone.

Damian, Jason, Bruce and Dick had suited up the moment the security footage finished. Tim had suited up prior. Jason, eager to help you, shouted at all the others, "Find out where she is or I'm gonna go on another bloody rampage!! That's my Ma that someone's messin' with! Now get off your sorry [not nice word for butt]s and give me a location!" He was already mounted on his bike, sliding his helmet on.

Damian nodded once at Jason in an affirmative (his Ummi is in danger, now is no time for inter-fighting). Dick rushed to the Batmobile to start it up, when Bruce beat him to it. Damian climbed in the back with Tim as Tim said, "Tracker says 50 miles northeast of Niagara Falls..."

And they were off......

~~Meanwhile with you~~

You watched as Leo was thrown into a tree, "LEO!!!"

Slashing through another monster before stabbing one that was dumb enough to charge head on. You then pull out your second blade as you feel your wedding ring shift. You would put it on a chain around your neck when things like this happened. Jumping while spinning to slice the heads off of four more monsters, you risk a glance at the giant cave where Annabeth entered, "Annabeth I hope you are nearly done, cause I don't know how much longer we can hold them off!!!"

About half an hour later, as the stupid monsters kept coming, you sense a heavy increase of mental strain on Nico. After all, you were the daughter of Hypnos, greek god of sleep but also of mind. You spare a look at Nico to see him struggling and clearing having head trouble. Quickly sliding under some monsters and dashing to his side, you intercept a blow meant for his stomach with your primary blade as you secondary blade blocks a blow made for your head, "Hey Neeks!" You say, panting, as you try to help.

After merely receiving a grunt in reply, you continue, "What's messin' with your mind. And you know I can find out if needed."

"Mortals [grunt] at the [pant] border [grunt]"

That was not the response you were expecting. Nico had placed skeleton guards around the area as scouts, but closer to where you were, he had a shadow barrier to stop any mortals coming in or monsters getting out. He had felt a shift in energy when one tried. "Alright then. Me and you will go to the barrier, protect the mortals then I'll later handle their memory. We'll bring Leo, as he is injured." Nico didn't argue and shadow traveled to both of you to Leo before shadow traveling to the barrier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued????

Also, I would appreciate requests and feedback!!

Bye Lovelies!