Batmom PJO Crossover //pt5 (final)

3rd POV:

Frank appears behind Jacobi and stabs her stomach from behind, making her release (Y/n). Nico shadow travels beside her to catch her as she falls. The halfbloods and the Wayne family have looks that, if looks could kill, Jacobi would be dead at least 100 times over. Frank withdraws the broken arrow he stabbed Jacobi with and shifts into a grizzly bear, standing between Sarah and the rest of us.

Sarah just laughs, insanely, "You think a stab wound in a non vital area is going to kill me?!" She hovered a hand over the wound and it closed.

(Y/n) spoke up from Nico's arms, "Your skills have improved, though you are still sloppy."

Jacobi sneered and swiped her hand to the side, sending Frank-bear flying. The groups glares harden as Leo shouts, "Why do you have your eyes set on the Kane's? And why target (Y/n)?"

"Don't you see? She is the only one with a link to the blood and the money. Why else would I want the little lowlife?"

Jason wasn't gonna let that fly. Before anyone could even blink after Jacobi called (Y/n) a lowlife, he shot her in the wrist. "Never, and I mean ever, talk about my Ma that way, you understand?" Without giving room for response, he shot her shoulder, "UNDERSTAND?"

Jacobi merely smirked and went to heal herself again, but Damian threw a dagger at a non vital point in Jacobi's chest. "One wrong move and it goes to every vital organ in your body. I don't miss."

Sarah glared before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Annabeth then ran over to Nico and (Y/n) fishing ambrosia out of her bag. "Don't scare us like that ever again!"

(Y/n) chuckles, eating the ambrosia, "You aren't getting rid of me that quickly."

Turning to Bruce and the boys she had a look of love, regret, hope, and sorrow. "I guess I have a lot to explain and... well, I'll get to it."

Nico gently passed her to Dick as Annabeth and Percy approached Bruce and Tim. "She will need rest and give her this every 2 hours until she is up and fully recovered." Annabeth handed Tim a small bag of ambrosia. "Be easy with it though... explaining this is dangerous and difficult. The more people know, the more dangerous it is for them and those who told them."

After the boys got (Y/n) safety back to the manner, she led them to the living room, stating she wanted to get this over with. "Where to start...?"

"How about the emo kid?"

"That is Nico Di Angelo, he is the son of Hades."

"WHAT?!"

"Perhaps the beginning then...?"

"Right, well. I'm a halfblood. My mother is mortal, human. My father is Hypnos, Greek god of sleep and mind. Therefore I am basically a Demigod. I grew up at Camp Half Blood, which is kind of like a safe haven and training ground for us. But the Olympians often sent us on quests, had prophesies about us, and sent us to our deaths more times than we can count. Anyway, us being Demigods, makes us the targets of creatures that are considered to be Greek legends and myths... Each of us have aspects of our godly parents though too. For example, I can read and influence or compel the mind. I don't do it too much though. And I have a form of telepathy too I guess."

The room was silent before Tim uttered, "So that is how you get me to sleep..."

Everyone laughed at that and tension was gone. Overtime, Bruce and the boys learned more, but the most important being that they should not ever get in between you and the Greek 'myths'. They all thought it was neat and understood you not telling them.

the end.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woooo

what do we think?

good?

bad?