Batmom PJO Crossover /pt 3/

No One's POV:

(Y/n) looked over at the barrier noticing that due to the constant movement, the mortals on the other side weren't giving up. The monsters hadn't noticed them at the edge yet, so they had just a little time. Turning to Nico, she established a momentary mental link.

Nico, I have a plan to finish this.

Care to fill me in?

(Y/n) then mentally showed her plan to Nico, the moment it finished his eyes widened and he snapped his head towards her.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

You don't have to agree for it to happen.

Why? You gonna mess with my mind? You hate doing that, especially to us

If it saves lives

But what about YOUR life? If your theory is correct--

Then all the more reason. Rather me, then all of us and maybe more.

No! I won't I won't do it!

Nico....

NO!

Fine.

(Y/n) made Nico look her in the eyes, as her eyes glowed gold and (f/c). Staring she spoke in an even tone, "You will shadow travel yourself, Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank to where the mortals are on the outside of your barrier. You will not let them, you, or the mortals, into the barrier until this mind charge is relieved. Go."

With that, Nico shadow traveled in and out until all the half-bloods minus (Y/n) were with the mortals on the outskirts of the battle barrier.

Dick's POV:

There was this dark abyss that was keeping the Bat mobile and Jason on his bike from going any further. Suddenly, the Bat mobile shut off and I heard Jason's bike do the same. We all got out as  we saw some people that looked to be mom's age, including the boy from the security cams, appear out of no where.

Jason and Damian started attacking, and I had to defend because a fight broke out. Suddenly everything stopped cause Jason shot at the air.

"Everybody stay where you are! Chill the f out!" Jason said holding one of his pistols in one hand and his other arm held a Latino looking boy that looked beaten and done. Maybe a little burned. Jason aimed his pistol at the boy from the security footage, a pale boy with black hair and wearing black leather and a band tee, "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is ma?"

The boy, having Damian pinned to a tree, looks confused, "I'll do you one better. Who is 'ma'?"

I wanted to feel included and being, well me, I replied, "I'll do you one better, WHY is mom!" Probably didn't help since I was somehow held down by water.

Jason interrupted, having pointed his pistol to the Latino boy's temple, "Tell me where she is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna blow his brains out."

Pale boy responded, "Let's do it. You shoot my friend, I'll murder this one! LETS GO!" Then skeletons came out of the tree and pointed their swords at Damian's neck.

"Do it Todd! I can take it." Damian says, panting.

What??!!!!!

Bruce speaks up, held down by a ...dragon?! "No! He can't take it!"

A blonde haired girl with a dagger held in a strike position responds, "He's right. Squirt over there can't take it."

Jason scoffs. "You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fiiiine. I'll kill all seven of you and I'll find her myself! Starting with you!" Jason digs his pistol's end further against the boy's temple.

"Wait!" Thank goodness, Tim talk sense please! "Perhaps you know her as (Y/n)? Last name either Wayne or (L/n)." Tim spoke up from being held by a blonde boy's spear and a tan girl's dagger.

A darker skinned girl lowered her sword a bit. The dragon turned its head. The water holding me down lightened its pressure. The blonde girl looked skeptical. The pale boy's eyes widened.

The blonde girl then spoke up, "Who's askin'?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4?

please give feedback.

anyone catch references?