1-5 The Cold Brother on the Green Campus

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭:

The little white fox opened his eyes drowsily. The windows in the square hut were bright and clear. A few rays of naughty sunlight slipped into the house, inlaying the golden outlines of several gorgeous camellias by the window, making it instantly clear.
    Yue Yi rubbed her sleepy eyes and sat up, still a little confused. After a while, some clarity gradually appeared in her mind, and she didn't know who was showing her past feelings one by one in her mind. The little white fox in this world is still named Yueyi, but unfortunately it is not Hua Yueyi, but Fang Yueyi.
    Xiao Yueyi married her mother Xu Tianzi into Uncle Zhang Yanzhang's family, and thus met Uncle Zhang's son Zhang Chi. Zhang Chi is both good at character and academics, but has a cold personality and is a little indifferent to Xiao Yueyi and her mother, so that Xiao Yueyi feels that sooner or later she will be kicked out by this indifferent brother.
    Yueyi knew that it was part of Mr. Fengcheng's soul in the human world. Just letting such a cold and even a little unhuman boy have sex with her... Yue Yi has a headache, what should she do?
    Yue Yi took a deep breath and encouraged herself. She is a little fox. Logically speaking, it is her nature to seduce people. No problem, she can definitely do it. No matter what, she must be good first! Thinking of this, Yue Yi put away her depressed mood and went to the closet to find some beautiful clothes to change into. The little girl in the mirror is fourteen years old, with a graceful and delicate face, and a pair of bright eyes that seem to be filled with tears. She is pitiful and pitiful.
    Yue Yi tilted her head and looked at herself in the mirror, feeling a little strange but also a little amused. She had not transformed into a human form before she came down to earth. Now that she saw her appearance as a human being, Yue Yi felt a little curious. I wonder if I am considered a beauty according to human beauty standards?
    "Yue Yi, are you up? You'll be late if you stay in bed any longer." Xu Tianzi knocked on the door, urging Yue Yi to get up and go to school. Yueyi responded, finished washing, picked up the schoolbag on the chair and hurried downstairs.
    In front of the dining table, a young man in white clothes was already sitting in front of him, his back as clear and tall as a straight poplar tree. Xu Tianzi handed Yue Yi breakfast, and Yue Yi sat down to eat breakfast obediently, and secretly observed Zhang Chi from time to time. Zhang Chi is extremely handsome, with a straight profile, clear facial features, and deep and bright eyes. He is indeed an unforgettable good-looking person.
    Xu Tianzi glanced at the two people who were silent, broke the silence, and said with a hint of flattery in her tone: "Achi, can you help aunt send Yueyi to school later? She has just transferred to school, and this is her first day. If you are not familiar with the place, please be more considerate. Thank you, aunt." When
    Yueyi came to Zhang's house, she naturally transferred to a new school and came to a new environment. The 5th middle school and high school were together. The 17-year-old Zhang Chi had just become a sophomore. He was also a favorite in school. Although he was relatively indifferent to himself, he was still "someone else's child" after all. Xu Tianzi thought, Yue Yi was always by his side. It would be good to learn something.
    Zhang Chi said an inaudible "hmm" and never raised his eyes to look at the two of them from beginning to end. Zhang Yan, who was on the side, couldn't see it. He closed the newspaper with dissatisfaction and scolded: "What kind of attitude do you have? Your aunt is talking to you." Zhang Chi pursed his lips, drank the soy milk, stood up and packed his things
    . Go outside. Xu Tianzi secretly pushed Zhang Yan and winked at Yue Yi, who then followed. Zhang Chi rode on the car and saw the little girl following him out. He immediately looked away and said briefly: "Come up."
    Yue Yi sat down obediently, hesitating with both hands before grabbing Zhang Chi's clothes. Zhang Chi was stunned and glanced down at the little girl's nervous white fingers. There was a strange emotion in his eyes. The words he just wanted to scold her for taking away her hand were still choked in his throat. He felt a little bored and kicked his feet hard, heading towards the school. Run.
    Arriving at the school gate, Zhang Chi stopped the car and waited for Yue Yi to jump out of the car. Yueyi had seen humans riding bicycles before, but she had never tried it. This trip felt strange, so she raised her little face and said softly to Zhang Chi: "Brother, I want to ride a bicycle. You can go back and teach me."
    Yueyi's voice is just like hers, delicate and soft. It feels like someone has touched the heartstrings, itchy and crisp. His sister usually avoided him, but now she suddenly got close to him. Zhang Chi lowered his head a little uncomfortably, frowned and said coldly, "I'm too busy, I don't have time." Yue Yi was a little disappointed
    , He pouted but still said: "Okay, then brother will teach me when he has time." The class bell rang, Zhang Chi said "Go in" and went to the carport to put the car away.
    Yueyi found the class, introduced herself to everyone, then went to the teacher's office to get textbooks and exercise books and returned to her seat. The little girls on the left and right were chirping, and soon they became familiar with Yue Yi, who always smiled peacefully. And Zhang Chi, who was absent from the math class over there, still recalled his sister's soft face and light voice at the school gate. After turning the pen in his hand twice, it suddenly fell on the table with a "clack", and his colleague came over to take it. He covered the two of them with a book, smiled ambiguously and whispered: "You dare to be distracted in Master Miejie's class, don't want to live anymore?"
    Zhang Chi ignored him, took a test paper and lowered his head to calculate. But the colleague refused to give up and came closer and asked: "Who did you bring to school this morning? She is so beautiful. I have never seen this girl in school." "
    Wang Jing, what are you talking about? Come up and do the questions for me! "Master Jiejie picked out the unlucky guy with sharp eyes. Wang Jinglai had no choice but to take the test paper and go up and do the questions.
    Zhang Chi wrote absently for a while, and then began to describe Yue Yi's appearance in his mind. Wang Jing was right, Yue Yi was indeed beautiful. When such a beautiful girl came to the new school, wouldn't all the boys stare at it eagerly? Where is Yueyi? The question is, what does this have to do with him?
    Zhang Chi felt that he must have gone crazy recently.
    During the recess exercise, the dean gave a report on the recent discipline inspection. After the exercise, all the teachers and students in the school listened to the report in boredom on the playground. Wang Jinglai stood on tiptoe and looked at the junior high school opposite. It was completely dark. Naturally, he couldn't see the little girl from this morning. So he pulled Zhang Chi's sleeve and said, "Hurry up and recruit the real girl. Who is this little girl?" "
    I..." Zhang Chi paused, then said, "My sister."
    "Your family's oil bottle?" Wang Jinglai was slightly surprised, remembering that Zhang Chi talked about his father's remarriage with almost disgust in the past. , "Are you kidding me? Your oil bottle is so beautiful?" After saying this, he lowered his voice in a malicious tone and said, "The first one who is near the water gets the moon, why don't you seize the opportunity quickly?"
    Zhang Chi's face remained unchanged and he just raised his head. He kicked him hard, and Wang Jinglai felt the pain and stopped joking. The dean finally finished his long nonsense, and the class was dismissed. Zhang Chi walked a few steps and heard a familiar voice behind him from far away: "Zhang Chi, is Zhang Chi here?"
    Zhang Chi turned around and saw Xiao Yueyi running over, looking for him everywhere. It was rare that a beautiful little girl came to the science class of Monk Temple, and everyone hurriedly gathered around to inquire about her. Wang Jinglai had sharp ears and shouted before Zhang Chi could say anything: "Hey, Zhang Chi is over here!" He raised his hand and hooked Zhang Chi.
    Yueyi looked around and saw Zhang Chi, who had an outstanding appearance. Under the sun, the little girl's face was rosy. The moment she saw Zhang Chi, her eyes lit up. Zhang Chi's heart moved, and he followed Wang Jing to greet him. Yueyi took two bottles of milk and handed them to Zhang Chi and said with a smile: "Mom asked me to bring milk for my brother this morning. I was in a hurry this morning and forgot to give it to you." "
    You are Yueyi, right? I am your brother. My dear fellow is Wang Jinglai." Wang Jinglai introduced himself shamelessly. Zhang Chi took the milk and said "I know" before Yue Yi opened her mouth, then pulled Wang Jinglai away. Wang Jinglai complained: "Why are you like this? The little girl came here specially, and you drove her away with such a cold face."
    Zhang Chi did not speak, but just unscrewed the cap of the milk bottle and took a sip. The milk was too sweet, Zhang Chi said. Chi didn't like sweets very much, but at this moment, he couldn't help but think of the most beautiful crabapple tree that bloomed in March at his door. It was pink and tender, like the tender cheeks of a little girl.
    Zhang Chi looked out the window and sighed inwardly.
    This is my first time writing an article, I hope you all will support me