22-26 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟮:

 After Jiang Nan left, Xing Zhao was ready to start exercising. The original gym was now his bedroom, so Xing Zhao moved the facilities to the balcony and reluctantly put them down.
    "Yue Yi, you watch TV first, I'll go exercise for a while."
    Yue Yi nodded, while eating the snacks sent by Jiangnan, her pink cheeks were still stained with snack pastry residue, and she patted the ones in her arms. The doll said to him: "Brother, give the doll a name."
    Although she had been imprisoned and tortured, she was still a little girl. When she met a cute doll, she would think of giving it a name, and then make love to it. play together.
    Xing Zhao scratched his head, a little confused: "Uh, what do you want to be called?" This kind of question is definitely not his strong point. Once upon a time, he had a puppy, which he named "Lao Si". People made fun of it for most of the year.
    Yueyi said:
    The new version of the bamboo basket net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS "I, also, don't know."
    Xing Zhao looked down at the doll in Yue Yi's arms. It was dressed in pink clothes and even the hat was pink. He pondered for a moment and suddenly snapped his fingers and said: "How about calling me Xiaofen?" He felt that he was quite smart and had a good name, better than the original "Lao Si".
    Yue Yi didn't have any idea, so Xing Zhao did whatever he said, murmuring "Xiaofen" and playing with it happily.
    Xing Zhao worked out hard on the balcony for two and a half hours. Yue Yi in the living room had almost finished watching, holding the baby and preparing to go to the balcony to find Xing Zhao.
    Xing Zhao was covered in sweat, but he felt extremely comfortable. He kept exercising every day, not just because of work needs. After all, as a police officer, Xing Zhao often encounters many horrific scenes, which he can't bear if they accumulate in his mind for a long time.
    So for these two and a half hours, Xing Zhao let himself enter a state of relaxation and tried to forget what happened during the day. The result was: he habitually took off his shirt and took a shower, but forgot that he was no longer alone in the house. Then he walked out of the balcony and heard Yue Yi's sweet voice coming from far away: "Brother, um, um, no... ah!"
    Yue Yi suddenly exclaimed when she saw the topless Xing Zhaoye. Confused, he hurriedly went to get his clothes and put them on. The clothes were sweaty and stuck to his body. It was actually very uncomfortable, but Xing Zhao couldn't care anymore. His face and ears began to feel hot.
    After Yue Yi exclaimed, she hid her little head behind the doll's head, blocking her sight. Xing Zhao's eyes wandered around, swallowed, and asked awkwardly: "You, are you okay?" "Well, that
    doll , No, no more." Yue Yi's muffled voice came from behind the doll.
    Xing Zhao asked her doubtfully: "What doll is missing? Isn't the doll in your hand?"
    Yue Yi pointed to the living room: "Yes, it is the doll on the TV. It is gone..."
    Xing Zhao suddenly realized that it was a children's channel Barbie's cartoon show is over. "Well, I guess the show will continue tomorrow, so you can just continue watching tomorrow." His hands hanging on his sides flexed helplessly: "Yueyi, it's already late, you should go to bed. I'm I plan to take a bath..."
    Yue Yi nodded, turned around and left the second bedroom, her face was flushed, not sure whether it was from the heat or something else.
    Xing Zhao helped Yue Yi brush her teeth and wash her face. Yue Yi smiled happily in the mirror. , the black silk is scattered, like a fine silk satin spread on the back, adding to the graceful appearance of the beautiful face.
    Xing Zhao realized later, his fingers suddenly left the end of her hair, and he lowered his head with an unclear expression. Yue Yi still didn't know, her mouth was full of bubbles, and she said vaguely: "Brother, the braids
    are loose."
    He watched Yue Yi go to bed, and immediately went to the bathroom and locked the door to take a shower. He was used to cold baths. The cold water slapped on his face. Xing Zhao felt that he was finally not as embarrassed as before. He put one hand on the wall and combed his short hair with the other hand. He didn't understand what he was doing just now. He was simply a lunatic.
    The most shameful thing was that when he saw the little girl with long hair shawl looking at him with a sweet smile, he actually had a shameful physical reaction.
    He punched the wall bitterly and spat: Shameless!
    Yueyi was lying on the bed talking to the baby in her arms. Xing Zhao changed into fresh clothes and wiped his hair with a dry towel. Seeing that Yueyi was still asleep, he leaned against the door and looked at her quietly. Although he warned himself several times to stay away and avoid suspicion, he still came to the master bedroom like a man possessed. Looking at her, he felt peaceful and happy. Yes, looking at her from a distance was the best.
    The little girl was holding the doll and asked softly: "How about you sleep next to me tonight? It's a bit cold at night, so you should cover yourself with a quilt." After saying that, she lifted the towel and carefully covered it with the doll. I forgot to pat the baby's belly gently.
    Xing Zhao burst out laughing at the little girl's innocent words. Yue Yi suddenly turned her head and faced Xing Zhao's hearty and bright smile, like the brightest star in the dark night. Xing Zhao joked: "Why, are you planning to feed the baby tomorrow?" He came closer, turned on the bedside lamp for her, and then said in a deep voice: "Yue Yi, I won't accompany you tonight. , you sleep here alone with the baby, okay?"
    Yue Yi immediately sat up, with a look of anxiety on her face: "No, no..."
    Xing Zhao stared at Yue Yi's eyes and said seriously: " Yueyi, you have to get used to some things..." Before he finished speaking, the little girl had already hurriedly crawled into his arms, saying repeatedly: "Brother, don't, don't leave..." Xing Zhao was helpless
    , But I also thought that Yueyi had to learn to be independent no matter what, so she had to be ruthless. What's more, you must control your shameful reactions.
    He used a little strength to pull away the little girl's hands holding him. Yue Yi was already crying so anxiously that her tears fell down like big pearls. After a while, half of Xing Zhao's sleeves were wet. Zhao looked at her pitiful look, and the softest part of his heart seemed to be stabbed hard by something. He took out a few pieces of toilet paper to wipe her tears, but unfortunately the more she wiped, the more tears she shed. Xing Zhao smiled bitterly and said: "How can you be so capable?" Crying, like running water..."
    The little girl repeated the words "I won't go, I won't go" in a loud voice. Her big eyes were watery, her voice was delicate and soft, and she looked at Xing pitifully. Zhao.
    Xing Zhao shook his head and hardened his heart and said, "Yue Yi, you have to listen to your brother this time."
    Yue Yi whimpered and said, "Yue Yi is obedient, and my brother won't leave."
    Xing Zhao sighed, forced himself to stand up and leave. room, Yue Yi got out of bed and followed Xing Zhao, trying to grab Xing Zhao's sleeve. However, Xing Zhao locked the door of his room first. Yue Yi knocked on the door and cried and begged from outside. Xing Zhao fell In bed, the more he listened, the more uncomfortable he became, but he said to himself: She must not be soft-hearted, she must learn to be independent. After being hypnotized in this way for several times, Xing Zhao covered his head with the quilt and tried to hide his ears from Yue Yi's voice.
    After a long time, I don't know how long it was, Xing Zhao got out of the quilt. There was no sound outside and it was quiet. It seemed that Yue Yi was also tired and might have returned to her room. Xing Zhao breathed a sigh of relief and played with his mobile phone for a while. Suddenly he heard thunder coming from outside. The summer rain was about to come. Xing Zhao quickly got up and prepared to close the window. Suddenly remembering that the windows in the living room and master bedroom were not closed, Xing Zhao put on his slippers and hurriedly opened the door. Unexpectedly, Yue Yi, who was curled up at the door, was awakened by Xing Zhao. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Xing Zhao timidly. Xing Zhao was stunned and immediately understood that Yue Yi had not returned to his room at all.
    "Why are you sleeping here?" Xing Zhao leaned over and pulled her up, scolding, "The ground is very cold."
    Yue Yi murmured: "Brother, don't leave, don't leave..."
    There was another thunder, and the wind and rain suddenly hit. Xing Zhao hurriedly closed the window, then turned around. The white light of lightning shone on Yue Yi's pale face. She seemed to be frightened, her body went limp and she was on the verge of falling. Xing Zhao hurriedly picked her up and returned to the master bedroom. Thunder and lightning outside came one after another. Yue Yi suddenly screamed, waving her hands in the air randomly, and murmuring: "No, no... go away, I Don't eat..."
    Xing Zhao didn't care about anything else, and quickly held Yue Yi in his arms and comforted him, saying: "Yue Yi, don't be afraid anymore, it's just thunder, it will be fine in a while, don't be afraid, don't be afraid
    . Meat). ЦS."
    She huddled in Xing Zhao's arms. At first, she kept struggling, trying to push Xing Zhao away with her hands. Gradually, she calmed down and stopped screaming. She just opened her eyes wide and kept quiet. Quietly, her eyes had no focus at all, just like the dolls placed beside her bed, lifeless. Xing Zhao was scared, and rubbed her little face and asked worriedly: "Yue Yi, say something to your brother, don't be afraid anymore. Your brother is here. He won't let you be alone in the future, okay? It's my brother's fault. I'm sorry. ."
    Yue Yi stared blankly into the distance, clasping her fingers together, as if she couldn't hear Xing Zhao's voice, and could only say quietly: "They asked me to take medicine. If I don't take it, they will... Just beat me. That day, Yingying took a lot of medicine, and then, later, they bullied her. There was a lot of blood on her body..." "I don't want to,
    we don't want to." Her broken hair, wet with cold sweat, stuck to her cheek, and her mind couldn't help but think about the scene described by Yue Yi, as if it was dripping with blood.
    After listening to his words, Yue Yi gradually fell silent. Xing Zhao patted her back. After a while, Yue Yi finally fell into a deep sleep. Xing Zhao's hanging heart finally fell to the ground. He covered her with a quilt. As soon as he moved, the little girl frowned. Xing Zhao compromised. She was so scared. How could she solve the problem in a day or two?
    He also undressed and lay aside. Although there was some distance between them, he was still within reach. He turned his head, stared quietly, and gently held Yue Yi's little hand, thinking about killing those madmen: what happened to her there? How many sins have been committed. Everything those people did became her nightmare.
    She should be innocent at this age, her dreams are all pink, and she doesn't know what sorrow is.
    Xing Zhao looked at the ceiling, drenched by the rain, and had no sleep all night.
    (Would you like the next story to be a farming story, with a rough man and a charming little wife~~Hahaha~~