5 - 10 The Cold-hearted Brother on the Green Campus

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲:

Chapter Six: The Cold Brother on the Green Campus (6)
Yueyi was racking her brains to do the questions. Suddenly she heard the door downstairs slamming loudly. She was startled and quickly went out to take a look. She thought something had happened, but she didn't expect to see a bruised and embarrassed Zhang Chi standing in the entrance hall, his eyes gloomy, and he didn't know what he was thinking.
"Brother, what's wrong with you?" Yue Yi quickly went downstairs and came to him. She hadn't seen clearly when she was upstairs. Now she got closer and realized that Zhang Chi's originally handsome face was covered with bruises and bloodstains. But when he heard Yue Yi's voice, he just tilted his head. His eyes fell on Yue Yi and stopped without moving away.
Seeing his strange expression, Yue Yi raised her fingers and waved them in front of his eyes, her voice trembling: "Brother, what's wrong with you? Who hurt you?" Zhang Chi still didn't speak, so Yue Yi had to hold him She held his hand and asked him to sit on the sofa. Zhang Chi was obedient and sat down. Yue Yi turned to leave, but Zhang Chi held her wrist hard and refused to let her go.
"Brother..." Zhang Chi used too much force. Yue Yi whispered, putting her fingers on Zhang Chi's arm and looking at him aggrievedly, "I'm going to get you a cotton swab. Can you let go?" Zhang
Chi Pursing her lips, her originally tense body relaxed a little under Yue Yi's sweet and sticky voice. Upon seeing this, Yue Yi quickly went to pick up the medical kit, sat next to him and gently applied medicine to him with a cotton swab. Wang Jinglai was not gentle. Yue Yi dipped in the potion and touched it lightly. Zhang Chi tilted his head back with a hiss. Yue Yi hurriedly held his hand and said urgently: "Does it hurt? I'll be gentler and you can bear it." She knelt on the sofa, so close to Zhang Chi that he could smell it clearly. The sweet and greasy milky scent on Yueyi's body.
Yue Yi's eyes were gentle and focused, her movements cautious, and all her thoughts were focused on Zhang Chi's wounds. Zhang Chi's heart was moved, his eyebrows were lowered, and he said in a low voice: "Don't worry, I'm fine, it doesn't matter." Seeing that
he finally spoke, Yue Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and her hand movements became more gentle and serious, while working for him He blew on the wound and asked softly: "What happened? Did you get into a fight with someone?"
Zhang Chi is good at both character and academics, and rarely conflicts with others. Now that he has returned home with such a bad reputation, Yue Yi is really curious about what could possibly offend Zhang Chi, who has always been calm and self-possessed.
Zhang Chi recalled Wang Jinglai's words, and the anger in his heart that had been extinguished rose again. He suddenly turned his head and stared at Yue Yi. Yue Yi was stunned for a moment, and she was shocked. The cotton swab accidentally fell on the sofa. Seeing this, Zhang Chi's eyes softened and he regretted why he had scared the cute bunny Yue Yi. He raised his hand, picked up the cotton swab and handed it to her hand and explained to her softly: "It's nothing, someone was stupid and said something." If I don't like it."
His gaze just now was so terrifying, as if he wanted to swallow himself. Yue Yi was still frightened, so she gently stroked her chest before continuing to apply medicine to him. After finishing the matter, Zhang Chi looked at Yue Yi and saw that she was not as scared as before, and then said to her: "Yue Yi, you said you like me, right?" His eyes were firmly locked on the little girl next to him, as if To find out.
Yueyi's face felt warm as she thought of what happened last night and the words between lovers in bed, so she nodded lightly. Zhang Chi suddenly held her finger, thought for a while, then suppressed the worry in his heart and said: "Then if my brother doesn't like other boys coveting you, so you don't look at other boys, don't talk to other boys, you can Really?"
"Only looking at and talking to my brother?" Yue Yi thought for a moment and tentatively followed Zhang Chi's train of thought to respond.
Zhang Chi remained calm, but his eyes were full of expectation.
Yue Yi showed her face and said sweetly: "Uncle Zhang is also a man, and I still want to talk to Uncle Zhang."
Zhang Chi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He knew that his request was difficult, but no matter what, he could tolerate it. Don't allow others to spy on and covet you bit by bit. The little girl is still young and doesn't know much about some things. Maybe she just relies on herself now and can't talk about love, but he can't take it lightly, and of course he can't push too hard. Thinking of this, he raised his hand and pinched Yue Yi's cheek and said, "I'm referring to boys of similar age to you."
Yue Yi smiled brightly: "Okay, I don't like to be in contact with them anyway." In the past in Tiangong, Yue Yi always lived alone, let alone the opposite sex. Because she was not smart, she disliked her even with sex. He's stupid and doesn't like talking to her. Yueyi doesn't mind if she arrives, since it's best to be alone and have no one to disturb her.
Zhang Chi was very excited when he heard that she agreed. He looked at the little girl smiling softly and brightly. He couldn't help but lower his head and wanted to kiss Fangze. Unfortunately, just as he came closer, Yue Yi turned her head sharply, and her nose happened to touch Zhang Chi's injury. The most serious wound was made. Zhang Chi was in great pain. He held his face and his facial features were twisted together. Yue Yi hurriedly came to Zhang Chi's eyes to take a closer look, saying "I'm sorry" repeatedly while blowing on his wounds.
Zhang Chi took the opportunity to extend his arms, and Yue Yi obediently sat in his arms. He straightened the little girl's chin and said seriously: "You are my brother's, you can't run away with others."
Yue Yi smiled sweetly, hooked her hands around Zhang Chi's neck, and her voice sounded like a little girl's coquettish voice: "Then You are also Yue Yi's, and you can't run away with others."
When Zhang Yan and Xu Tianzi returned home, they obviously felt that the relationship between the brother and sister had made great progress. In the past, Yue Yi saw Zhang Chi like a mouse seeing a cat. They were all stammering. Now, as soon as Zhang Chi comes home from his late self-study, Yue Yi goes to Zhang Chi's room to ask questions. Xu Tianzi put the book in her hands on her lap and said happily to her husband beside her: "It seems that Zhang Chi's child has two problems, and Yue Yi's grades have improved a lot now. I must make a hearty meal tomorrow." Give Achi a reward."
Zhang Yan took the matter lightly: "You don't have to be so polite. No matter what, Yueyi is still his sister, so she can't act like an enemy. I guess she has been with him for a long time, and Zhang Chi also I found Yue Yi so cute, and I couldn't bear to look cold every day." What
the two of them didn't know was that at this moment, Zhang Chi was pinning his beautiful and lovely sister on the bed and bullying her! He was reluctant to show off his face, but his lust became more and more intense.
The room was well soundproofed, and Yue Yi was shy and bit her lip hard, all the moans were buried in her throat. Zhang Chi raised his head from her chest with a lazy expression, playing with Yue Yi's pink cherry blossoms with one hand, and teasing her between her legs with the other hand. He looked at the little girl under him biting her lips with a row of teeth marks. Fei Xin was reluctant to give up, and licked the corner of Yue Yi's lips and said coaxingly: "Be good, don't hold it back."
"Mom and uncle will hear it." Yue Yi said worriedly, grabbing Zhang Chi's collar.
Zhang Chi's indifferent eyebrows were now stained with a gorgeous crimson color, and his already handsome face was even more charming. "Brother has a way." As soon as he finished speaking, Zhang Chi put his mouth on Yue Yi's lips without hesitation. Yue Yi let out a "um" and felt Zhang Chi's tongue slip into her mouth and wrap around her little tongue to play with it. At first, Zhang Chi could control the intensity and treated Yue Yi gently with both his lips and hands. But gradually, these actions can no longer satisfy Zhang Chi's growing desire for Yue Yi.
His hand suddenly squeezed the little girl's chest hard, causing Yue Yi to feel pain. Unfortunately, all the sounds were swallowed by Zhang Chi. He used his tongue to imitate sexual intercourse and played back and forth in Yue Yi's mouth. Yue Yi's breasts The delicate breasts in front of her were also highlighted by red marks caused by Zhang Chi's kneading. Tears welled up in the corners of Yue Yi's eyes during such intense movements. She put her little hand on Zhang Chi's chest and pushed it a few times. Her soft little body kept twisting under Zhang Chi. Zhang Chi then reluctantly left Yue Yi's lips slightly, and a lustful silver line was drawn between their lips. Zhang Chi put his hands on Yue Yi's chest, kneading it unscrupulously like dough, while kissing Yue Yi's wet almond-shaped eyes and asked, "What's wrong? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Yue Yi bit her lips lightly, her expression as pale as a smile
. As charming and charming as the begonia flowers in April, she did not dare to look into Zhang Chi's lustful eyes. She only pretended to look outside the house and whispered: "I, I'm afraid..."
Zhang Chi felt pity and hurriedly whispered in Yueyi He said hoarsely in his ear: "Don't be afraid, brother won't hurt you." He took Yue Yi's little hand and put it gently between his legs. Feeling that Yue Yi was about to move away again, Zhang Chi hurriedly pressed Yue Yi's fingers. He coaxed: "Brother really wants Yue Yi here, but it's a pity that Yue Yi is still too young."
Yue Yi remembered what Zhang Chi said and asked him with a blushing face: "Will it hurt?"
Zhang Chi turned over and hugged Yue Yi from behind. He opened the edge of Yue Yi's underwear with his fingers and gently rubbed back and forth in the gap between the petals: "Brother, I promise not to cause you much pain." Yue Yi said gently. "Yes." He said, feeling Zhang Chi's slender fingers plucking the pink petals and digging into them. He suppressed his impulse and rubbed around Yue Yi's pussy. Yue Yi closed her eyes, lowered her face, and bit her lip with her silver teeth. Seeing this, Zhang Chi stood up and licked Yue Yi's delicate little earlobe and said softly. : "Relax, little darling, relax a little."
Try to eat meat in the next chapter!