27-31 The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

The Handsome Policeman in an Unsolved Case

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 2𝟳:

The Handsome Policeman in Unsolved Cases (11)

   Xing Zhao doesn't have many holidays, and as the new year is approaching and things in the team are happening one after another, he doesn't have time to go home to visit his parents. Fortunately, they understand. "Mom, please pay attention to your health, and dad too, don't always think that you are still a young man, take it easy." Xing Zhao called to greet his parents while stirring up the stir-fried pork liver in the pot. Yue Yi sat quietly aside and set out the dishes.

    Xing Zhao's mother said over there: "Oh, we know, don't worry, you have to be careful outside, and come back and see when you are free. Also, you should go out more and make friends. You are the one, most of your mother’s colleagues and children are married around the same time as you, so don’t stay at home every day.”
    Xing Zhao suddenly turned his head and faced Shang Yue Yi Wanyue’s shy smile, lightly and shallowly, but as if Soft butterflies fall in my heart. He calmed down and said to his mother: "Too busy, no time."
    "You bastard, just deal with me! I'm too lazy to talk to you! Your dad wants to say a few words to you!"
    Xing Zhao agreed and talked to his dad again. After a few words, he hung up the phone.
    Yueyi asked him curiously: "Don't you invite uncle and aunt here?" She likes Xing Zhao, loves the house and the bird, and is willing to accept Xing Zhao's friends and relatives. Another reason is that she has lived alone in the darkness for too long.
    Xing Zhao smiled and said: "My parents actually enjoy their current life. They used to take care of me every day. Now that I have grown up, they are finally free. , if they come over and have to clean up the house and cook, they think it’s better to forget it.” After that, he put the fried pork liver in a bowl. Yue Yi came to him smelling the aroma, and couldn’t help but twitch her fingers and her eyes were starry. Looking at Xing Zhao expectantly: "It smells so good, brother, your cooking skills are so good."
    Xing Zhao patted his chest and looked at her arrogantly: "I just realized that your brother is so awesome!"
    Yue Yi Ye cheered hard: "Yes, yes, brother is great at everything!"
    Xing Zhao took out a hand and pinched her little face and said with a smile, "You little idiot!"
    Although there were only two people at the New Year's Eve dinner, Xing Zhao thought that this was Yue Yi's first New Year after her dark experience, and it must be very grand to make her feel the spirit of the New Year. What's more, it was Yue Yi's birthday.
    In the afternoon, they celebrated their birthdays first, and then got into the rhythm of New Year's Eve in the evening. Xing Zhao prepared crab racing, stir-fried pork liver, fish slices, sweet and sour pork ribs, glutinous rice lotus root... Yue Yi once again looked at Xing Zhao with admiring eyes: "Brother, you are so amazing, you can do so much in one afternoon. It's delicious!" Yue Yi is better at making desserts. Although she can cook well, she can't always control the heat and other things, and she is not as skilled as Xing Zhao.
    Xing Zhao handed her chopsticks, carefully picked up a piece of glutinous rice and lotus root and said, "This is very sweet, you like it." The
    little girl took a bite delicately and immediately smiled sweetly: "It's really delicious."
    Xing Zhao looked at her warm smile, which was a hundred times sweeter than the glutinous rice lotus root in his mouth, and his heart was filled with happiness. He really wanted to watch the little girl live happily all his life.
    The two of them chatted and laughed and ate a lot along with the news about the New Year on TV. Yue Yi rushed to wash the dishes, but Xing Zhao stopped her and said, "You are the birthday girl, you don't have to do anything today." Yue Yi was still a little
    embarrassed, and suddenly hugged Xing Zhao's waist from behind and pressed her cheek against him. On his back, a muffled voice said: "Brother, I really want to be so happy every day."
    Xing Zhao laughed and said, "Are you unhappy too?"
    Yue Yi did not answer.
    Of course there are unhappy times, for example, you don’t belong to me.
    Because of the influence of that environment, Yueyi was very possessive of Xing Zhao. One day, if he didn't care about her at all, she would be unhappy.
    The little girl's breath was sweet and sweet, like an invisible thread wrapping around Xing Zhao, sweet but unbearable. He moved slightly, and the little girl followed suit and hugged him tighter.
    Xing Zhao took a deep breath and glanced at his crotch, which was getting bigger than expected. He quickly forced himself to wash the dishes and chopsticks quickly, and then the two of them started preparing dumplings for twelve o'clock. The fillings of the dumplings are made of leeks and mackerel. Yue Yi followed Xing Zhao to learn how to make dumplings in a decent manner. She also learned how to make dumplings at Grandma Lin’s house before, but the dumplings still didn’t look good. Xing Zhao looked at her dumplings of different shapes and joked: "You are not dumplings at all, you are almost turning into small buns." Yue Yi pouted her mouth and whispered: "
    There are none, it's not bad. .
    ” A dumpling. Yue Yi saw Xing Zhao "turning decay into magic" and said happily: "I know how to wrap it." She looked back and smiled sweetly, but unexpectedly, Xing Zhao pressed too close to her, and their lips actually touched each other for a moment, almost Within a second, Xing Zhao stretched out his tongue and licked it instinctively.
    Yue Yi was stunned, but still maintained the action. Xing Zhao quickly took a few steps back and said, "The phone seems to be ringing. I'll go take a look." He turned around, with a trace of panic and haste on his back.
    Yue Yi also blushed and touched her lips lightly with her little hand. She unconsciously recalled many TV plots in her mind, where handsome men and beauties kissed each other and said sweet words... TV is indeed a good teacher, it
    always It is the most intuitive narration.
    So for them, does this count as kissing?
    Thinking of this, a shy smile appeared on Yue Yi's face.
    Xing Zhao washed his face in the bathroom. He was in a state of confusion, as if there was a chopstick stirring in his mind. Returning to the kitchen again, both of them were a little cautious. Xing Zhao lowered his head and sped up. During the process, Yue Yi wanted to talk to him several times, but she still didn't speak when she looked at him with a cold expression.
    On the screen, the annual Spring Festival Gala kicked off, but Yue Yi had no intention of enjoying it. Xing Zhao was still busy in the kitchen. Yue Yi hesitated for a while, but decided to come to the kitchen, took his arm and said softly: "Brother, let's watch TV with me."
    He said "hmm" and did not refuse, but took out his arm smoothly. When he sat down, he intentionally or unintentionally separated some distance, and placed the family bucket between the two of them. Yue Yi bit her lip, leaned over, and said tentatively: "Brother, are you angry with me?" She didn't wait for him to speak, and said hurriedly: "I didn't mean it..." "
    You Don't think blindly." She was so close, because she was worried that almost half of her body would be pressed against her, and the soft touch on her chest almost made Xing Zhao feel uneasy. He quickly held her shoulders, swallowed, turned his head and said in a deep voice: "Don't mention that matter, just watch the Spring Festival Gala."
    Yue Yi pursed her lips and had to return to her seat, Xing Zhao looked directly at , seemed to be enjoying the Spring Festival Gala seriously, but only he knew that his heart was surging. That simple touch between lips made him understand for the first time that a girl's lips were so soft and soft. So vulnerable, sweeter than anything he's ever known.
    He actually didn't know what he was struggling with. No one came to educate him about the relationship between men and women. Girls always said that he was a piece of wood who didn't understand the charm. He didn't think about boyfriend and girlfriend, he just thought , Yueyi's life experience is so pitiful, she can't take advantage of others' danger.
    But today, when his mother mentioned looking for a girlfriend, his first reaction was Yueyi. She is so beautiful.
    The new version of the stick net: ЯōцЯōцщц (肉肉楃). ЦS, if she is with him, he will definitely protect her. But he soon became horrified, how could he be so dirty? She relied on him, but he took the opportunity to bully others.
    Yue Yi was eating snacks like chewing wax. The atmosphere of laughter and laughter just now was broken because of an accident between them. From time to time, the little girl timidly turned her head and looked at Xing Zhao secretly. He just sat there steadily, staring at the TV, occasionally picking up something and stuffing it into his mouth mechanically.
    For a long time, the programs on the TV changed one after another, but Yue Yi was absent-minded. Xing Zhao suddenly stood up and said calmly: "I'm going to make the dumplings, you wait here." He hurried away without waiting for Yue Yi's response, and even closed the door.
    Yue Yi stared blankly at the hidden kitchen, and suddenly everything seemed to be eclipsed. A message came on the phone, which was Cheng Liu's New Year's greetings to her. Yue Yi replied a few words, and Cheng Liu dialed directly. There were still firecrackers over there, so Cheng Liu had to raise his voice and said, "What are you doing? Have you watched the Spring Festival Gala?" Yue Yi curled her lips and muttered
    . : "What are you looking at? I made my brother angry."
    Cheng Liu smiled and said: "Why?"
    Yue Yi didn't want to say, but said vaguely: "Maybe, maybe he doesn't like me."
    Cheng Liu comforted: "You What are you thinking about? You are so cute and well-behaved, how could anyone not like you? I like you too." His voice was neither loud nor quiet, but it was enough to reach the ears of Xing Zhao who had just stepped out of the kitchen. He stood there with a plate of hot dumplings that had just been served, his head lowered and his eyes obscured.
    It turned out that I was just being sentimental.
    Yue Yi suddenly noticed Xing Zhao and hurriedly said "Happy New Year, we are going to eat dumplings" to Cheng Liu over there and hung up the phone. She jumped up to him, tilted her head slightly to look at Xing Zhao's handsome face, and asked tentatively: "Brother, do you want to eat dumplings now?"
    Xing Zhao said "yes" and clenched his fingers calmly. , but still calmly placed the dumplings on the table: "It will be twelve o'clock soon."
    The two sat opposite each other. The sound of firecrackers outside was loud, but the room was silent for some reason. The leek and mackerel dumplings used to be so delicious, but now they are tasteless. Xing Zhao bit his chopsticks unconsciously. He took a breath and broke the silence first: "Yue Yi, do you like Cheng Liu?" He thought that
    if she did, he would tell her to study hard and not fall in love prematurely. But, what position does he have to warn Yueyi? Who is he to her?
    It goes back and forth a thousand times, but that's all.
    But the next second, the little girl's urgent voice came: "I don't, don't like him." It was still the same, he would stumble a little when he was excited. But this time, it sounded like the sound of nature to Xing Zhao's ears.
    Before he could say anything, Yue Yi had already stood up and came to his side, looking down at him, her watery eyes filled with Xing Zhao's handsome face. She closed her eyes and said seriously: "I I like you." Then, using the greatest courage in her life, Yue Yi leaned over and kissed Xing Zhao on the lips.
    (Forgive me for not adding meat, because I wanted to lay out the plot well. The sudden sex scene would make me feel very uncomfortable. Of course, it is expected to be soon, and Xing Zhao can’t wait. Also, special thanks to friends who ordered, Especially the friend who rewarded my first story. I really don’t know what to say. I will continue to work hard. Thank you everyone!) (The next
    story I want to write is about the young prince occupying the charming princess. I don’t know what you think. . Because my book also satisfies my own YY, I prefer weak and pitiful girls, so please forgive me if the character design is not something some friends like.) (Finally, when writing this article
    , The character Xing Zhao reminds me of my classmate in junior high school. His last name comes from him. He is also a very cheerful and straightforward but also very cute boy. I always thought that a boy like him would live a safe and happy life. Live a lifetime. But just yesterday I went to a class reunion and learned that he passed away for some reason last year. Really, I choked up at that moment. Sometimes God may really have a preference for someone. RIP