16-end The Cold Brother on the Green Campus

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 1𝟲:

Chapter 16 The Cold Brother on Green Campus (16)
    The atmosphere of breakfast was a bit strange. Yue Yi wanted to take care of the injured Zhang Chi, but Xu Tianzi directly pressed her beside him and warned her with his eyes not to move. Zhang Chi also comforted her with his eyes, a gentle smile on his face. Xu Tianzi on the side couldn't stand it anymore and stepped away to separate the eye contact between the two.
    Zhang Yan looked back and forth at the three of them, cleared his throat, and said to smooth things over: "Achi, I'll take you to the hospital later to see if the wound is infected."
    Zhang Chi nodded.
    Xu Tianzi didn't say a word from beginning to end, and her eyes were very stingy.
    Zhang Chi's injuries were unclear. He went to the hospital to treat the wounds, but there were still a few scars left. Yue Yi also frowns every day. After the incident, Xu Tianzi personally drove Yue Yi to and from school every day. After dinner, he took Yue Yi back to the house to do homework. Occasionally, he said a few words to Zhang Yan, but Zhang Chi was immediately ignored.
    At this time, Wang Jinglai was not only caught by his classmates while fooling around at home, but was also caught by his parents who came back early. The two disheveled girls were panicked. When they saw Wang Jinglai's parents looking at them angrily, they burst into tears and confessed that Wang Jinglai had seduced them. Wang Jinglai yelled angrily: "You fart, you brought it to the door on your own initiative!" He turned around and saw the expressionless Zhang Chi outside the window and said angrily: "Fuck you, you were the one who set it up, right?" Zhang Chi
    said Before he could say anything, Wang Jinglai's parents were already the first to attack: "Look at what you look like. Zhang Chi kindly came over to give you a book, and you still wronged others. Do you deserve a beating?" After that, the mixed doubles match was about to begin. start.
    What happened next has nothing to do with Zhang Chi. On the way back, a classmate who witnessed the incident with him said: "I really can't tell. I thought he was just bragging, but secretly he was really disgusting. "
    Zhang Chi said nothing.
    He sent the text message and paid the money. What he wanted was the embarrassing scene at this time. Wang Jinglai would naturally remember it.
    The rumors about Zhang Chi in the school were eliminated because of Wang Jinglai's more explosive "facts". Although Wang Jinglai hated Zhang Chi, he could not find any flaws in Zhang Chi. Moreover, his little sister no longer went to school with her, so naturally no one complained that Zhang Chi was a beast. This matter gradually dissipated in the tense learning environment.
    High school life is always one wave after another.
    What's more, learning is more important than gossip.
    After Yue Yi finished finishing the questions, she turned around and saw Xu Tianzi sitting on the sofa behind her, reading a magazine. She thought for a while, put one hand on the back of the chair, and said softly: "Mom, I want to go see my brother..." This sentence She had repeated the words many times recently, but Xu Tianzi refused directly every time.
    "Have you finished the exercises I bought for you?" Xu Tianzi interrupted mercilessly.
    "Not yet..."
    "Then continue."
    Yue Yi had no idea and continued to sit at the table doing the questions. In the past few days, although they lived under the same roof, they had not spoken a word to each other except for eye contact. Xu Tianzi watched closely and confiscated Yue Yi's mobile phone. She slept with Yue Yi at night and strictly prohibited any contact between the two.
    Yueyi really misses Zhang Chi.
    Xu Tianzi felt uncomfortable looking at Yue Yi's aggrieved back. But what to do? Can she decide her whole life when she is still so young? But in the past few days, it seemed that the two of them couldn't be together and both looked depressed. Zhang Yan complained to her that this place didn't feel like a home.
    Angry, of course. The baby cabbage that I had worked so hard to raise was eaten by someone...
    Perhaps the only thing I could comfort myself with was that this pig was not bad at all.
    Xu Tianzi was defeated, and finally had to take a step back: "Didn't you say that the math paper was a bit difficult? Your brother happens to be at home, go and ask."
    Yue Yi seemed to be in disbelief, and suddenly turned her head to look at Xu Tianzi in surprise. Xu Tianzi did not raise her head, and was flipping through the magazine in her hand, expressionless. After receiving the pardon, Yueyi cheered "Long live mother" and quickly ran to Zhang Chi's bedroom with the paper in hand. Xu Tianzi in the room sighed, got up and went to his room.
    Forget it, let’s take it one step at a time.
    Zhang Chi was also reading a book. Suddenly, the little girl rushed to him like a breeze. The soft fragrance was like a long-lost silk thread entangled in his heart. Even though he was so self-possessed, he was a little surprised. He sat there stupidly for a while. No reaction in place. But Yue Yi happily kissed Zhang Chi's lips and said softly: "Brother, mom asked me to ask you a question."
    Zhang Chi came back to his senses and looked deeply at the pretty little girl in front of him, and didn't care. Will he still be beaten? He held the little girl's face and kissed her. Her lips were cool, yet as if they were dipped in honey, so sweet that he refused to let go. Yue Yi was breathless from being kissed, and she pushed her little hand gently on his shoulder. Zhang Chi reluctantly let go, and a lustful silver line was drawn between her lips, but her eyes were still full of heat. Yue Yi blushed, sat on his lap and said, "What did you just do?"
    Zhang Chi hugged her, curled his lips and said, "Read for a while." He removed the bangs from her forehead for her. After thinking about it, he asked: "How come aunt is willing to let you come over?"
    "I told her that I wanted to come over..." Yue Yi shrank into his arms and said a little aggrievedly, "I really miss you, brother. Do you miss me? Will it be so difficult for us to see each other in the future?"
    "Yes," of course. Without the little girl calling "brother" coquettishly, Zhang Chi wouldn't know how he got here. He loves Lian Kissing Yue Yi's eyes, he made a vow, "No, my brother plans to spend the rest of his life with you."
    A lifetime is so long. Yue Yi looked forward to it sweetly.
    Zhang Chi's guarantee was to make Yue Yi feel at ease. The two of them stayed together, talked, laughed, and confided in their thoughts. At the end, Yue Yi looked at the history book on the table and asked, "Brother, why do you like history so much?" Zhang Chi's eyes flashed slightly
    . His face dimmed, and his smile took on a hint of bitterness: "Yes, I like it very much, but it's a pity that I rarely have time to read history books."
    "Then brother, do you plan to study history in the future?" Yue Yi remembered that Zhang Yan always told Zhang Chi every time he talked about going to college to apply for the University of Finance and Economics to study finance, and Zhang Chi seemed to nod in agreement every time.
    Zhang Chi hugged her and smiled: "This world is not a place where you can learn whatever you want. Fool."
    Yue Yi said, "But if you can't do what you like, do you still like it?"
    Zhang Chi smiled and shook his head without saying anything more.
    The time that followed was dull but seemed to be infiltrated with a trace of unnoticeable tension. Zhang Chi's college entrance examination was approaching, and everything focused on Zhang Chi's examination. No matter how angry Xu Tianzi was, she still understood the importance of the college entrance examination for a child. In those days, Yue Yi did not dare to disturb Zhang Chi. Xu Tianzi no longer stared at Yue Yi closely, but instead made a lot of supplements to Zhang Chi. Dishes for the brain. But Yue Yi and Zhang Chi didn't dare to be as unscrupulous as before. Only occasionally when she was alone, Yue Yi still liked to be in his arms and listen to Zhang Chi lecture her in a nice voice.
    The three days of the college entrance examination are three torturous days. What is even more torturous than these three days is the day when the college entrance examination results are announced. Zhang Chi had excellent grades, but it was inevitable that he would not be nervous at that moment. Yue Yi comforted her in a sweet voice. Zhang Chi patted her on the head and said, "If Yue Yi thinks I do well in the exam, I will definitely do well in the exam." God rewards those who work hard. , after Zhang Chi’s results were announced, he ranked among the best in the school.
    Zhang Yan was so happy that when he filled out his application form, he asked Zhang Chi to fill in the major of finance without saying a word. Zhang Chi suddenly hesitated and asked him: "Dad, is it really important for you to major in finance?"
    Zhang Yan was stunned, and then said matter-of-factly: "Of course, there is a future, what do you want?" What to study?"
    Zhang Chi was silent for a few seconds and said frankly: "I want to study history. This is something I have always loved."
    Zhang Yan was not unaware that Zhang Chi liked history, but he thought that it was just reading casual books after class. It was a small hobby. As for applying for the history major, he had never thought about it. But now, his son suddenly brought it up, and Zhang Yan didn't know what to do: "But you are a science student, how can you apply for history?"
    Zhang Chi said: "I can study geography and then change my major."
    Xu Tianzi looked at the tense atmosphere between father and son and persuaded from the side: "Forget it, let the children learn whatever they want to learn." Yue Yi
    tugged on Xu Tianzi's sleeves and wanted her to continue to persuade her, but Xu Tianzi refused. She raised her forehead and muttered: "You know how to turn to your brother."
    Zhang Yan couldn't keep his face down for a while, threw away his hand and walked away.
    Xu Tianzi wanted to take Yue Yi away, but Yue Yi looked at Zhang Chi helplessly. Xu Tianzi took a few steps helplessly, looked back and said to Zhang Chi: "Achi, you are considered an adult after you are admitted to university. You should think twice about anything in the future. , Yue Yi is still young, and she considers things simply, so you can't just indulge her."
    Both of them were startled, and they didn't expect Xu Tianzi to let go. It was Zhang Chi who reacted first, holding Yue Yi's hand and earnestly promising: "Don't worry, aunt, I will definitely protect Yue Yi." That night, it was Xu Tianzi's turn to persuade Zhang Yan with sincerity, and finally both of them sighed: "My
    child We are really starting to get stiff and can't stop them."
    "Then you don't object to Zhang Chi and Yue Yi being together?" Zhang Yan asked back.
    Xu Tianzi sighed, spread her hands and said helplessly: "What else can I do? The silly girl follows her brother every day and can't control it. Hey, after thinking about it, children like Zhang Chi are also outstanding, Yue Yi In the future, when I marry Zhang Chi, I will also live with us. It will be the best if my daughter can be in front of me. Anyway, I have figured it out and am too lazy to fight with them anymore..." Zhang Yan didn't feel like it after hearing this
    . After further obstruction, Zhang Chi finally chose to apply for the geography major in a normal college, which Zhang Chi also liked. Later, Zhang Chi successfully changed his major and entered the history department to study historical geography.
    A few years later, Yue Yi and Zhang Chi got married. After that, they had a son and a daughter. After that, as they grew older, their love did not diminish. Yue Yi spent a wonderful life with Zhang Chi until forever.
    Yueyi looked at a trace of Fengcheng's soul entering the "Soul Casting Bottle" and felt a little at a loss for a moment. God was merciful and kind, and said to Yue Yi: "You did a good job."
    Yue Yi knelt on the ground and saluted sincerely.
    Shangshen flicked his sleeves and said: "The second world is waiting for you...go..."
    (The first story is over, because I have been updating the article "Fengxi" next door recently, and I am busy going abroad. The messy things about studying abroad, so it’s a bit slow. The next chapter is a blank chapter reward chapter, 80po. If you like it, please support it. Also, if you have any CPs you want to see, you can leave a message, thank you!)