Yummy... plastic

(Based on pt. 2 of book 1, ch.6 "Isn't This Cozy?" )
Way before the first book
For those who don't remember, Eli is the Epsilon, 5th member of the order/the idiot of the order

Eli~~

That little fiend! I'll get her back for what she did!! I think to myself. My little sister damaged 2 figurines in my room while I was sparring with Seong-Ho. If she screws up my stuff, I screw up hers.

I stride into the playroom. Most of it is the girls' stuff. Us boys who'll be in the order prefer to keep our stuff in our bedrooms where no one could touch them– well, that's what I thought until today.

None of my cousins are in here at the moment... prefect.

Glancing around the room, I see the dollhouses. There's one for each female cousin of mine—then there's one for my sister. When I saw my comic figurines on the floor, its head was popped off and crushed.

I grab 3 dolls, one more than she damaged, then pry the heads off with my thumbs. Each makes a satisfying pop. I giggle maliciously. I can't crush them like my toys. Mine were a thin plastic, her doll is plastic, but a rubbery plastic. The crafting table nearby catches my attention. Soon enough, permanent marker stains the rubber doll faces and scissors have cut the hairs uneven.

My malicious laughter increases: "Mwahahahaha!!"

"Eli?" A little girl's voice asks from behind me.

I snap my body backwards to see my cousin, "Oh. Hi Gwen."

She's 5, a year younger than me, my sister's age, and Colton's twin, "What are you doing?"

I suppress my smirk, "Just getting reven—"

She shoves past me and looks at my awesome work. But I realize she doesn't think it's awesome, "What... Did you do this?!"

I start feeling like I made a mistake, "...uhm..."

Gwen screams loudly. So loud you could probably hear it 20 rooms down in the estate. Abruptly she rams into me, my back hits the floor, I lose my breath for a moment.

She's strong as heck. One of her hands pin mine above my head, her sharp nails dig into my wrist, her feet are planted firmly near my waist on the floor, and she hisses— Gwen reminds me of a cat. The free hand holds something behind her back.

"Owie! Your nails are sharp!" I screech. I try wriggling out, but even with my training, she's exceptionally stronger than me. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

"You destroyed my dollies heads!" she shrieks back. Crap. I mistook her dolls for my sister's. Gwen's always been a feisty little devil, and now I'm scared for my life. She reveals one of the messed up doll heads in her hand, "Eat it."

I gawk, "No! I can't do that, it's plastic!!"

"I don't care! Eat it!"

"But I might need surgery then!" I argue.

"You can afford it."

"But— I don't want to—"

"Eat it, Eli."

"Gwen, please—"

"Eat. It. NOW."

Her blue eyes had darkened, I think I'll see her gaze in my nightmares. I gulp, reluctantly opening my mouth. Aggressively she shoves it in. The horribly cut hair pokes and tickles my tongue. I taste every fiber of plastic and each dot of permanent ink. I desperately want to spit it out but she holds it in my mouth.

"Swallow."

I protest muffled no's but she just pushes it deeper into my throat. Luckily, it's the smallest of the three doll heads. I swallow and it painfully rolls down my throat. Gwen smiles triumphantly as she gets off me, watching me wretch and gag over the floor trying to get it out of my throat.

She flicks her hair behind her, "Tell anyone Eli, and you have to eat the other two!"

Sassily, she struts out of the room.