CHAP-11 MEETING

Pete POV
Vegas... It's vegas... ohhh shit! He is unconscious in the floor of the restaurant. Am having a panic attack and Liam took no tym and started to control my breath. He was patting my back as Porsche and kinn were taking care of Vegas. We agreed to go to main manor. I missed khun noo and it's also abt... Vegas am worried 🙁. Here I am in the house of Theerapanyakuls after living away for soo long. I don't know anymore how to feel. Instead of going and meeting P'Khun, here I am standing with Jessi holding my right hand in front of Vegas whose lips are pale. His features that seemed extremely handsome and devilishly sexy now faded just to leave him a few traces of his past handsome face. His hair grown well with a few gray strands coming out here and there. Not because of ageing of fucking course. May be because of.... OVERTHINKING???

Few minutes later the nurse came in and assured us to take care of Vegas. With that said I led myself to the hall where I found P'Khun standing. But not soo vibrantly. Though he is not exactly like how he looked when I dealt with him, he is not totally normal either. Just a lot different from the past. He is the most observant Theerapanyakul but I managed to escape his eyes as well. Well for years together. But he simply embraced me and kept letting his tears flow like a flowing river. It's hard to hold my tears already but when Porsche joins the hug I breakdown again. The continuous breakdowns since last nyt made me sooo weak. As I felt the darkness taking over by body and my brain, I heard a few words that I can't quiet process from whom I heard them or what they actually mean...

 As I felt the darkness taking over by body and my brain, I heard a few words that I can't quiet process from whom I heard them or what they actually mean

Jessi POV
When that white coat uncle and uncle Porsche were hugging paa tightly, he was crying again. I don't like the fact that these ppl are making my paa cry . I hate it when my dad or paaa cries. Suddenly uncle Porsche shouted Papa's name. Something was definitely wrong and before anything properly got registerd in my mind I heard a huge thud and saw paa bleeding through his nose as I saw him fall to the floor. Uncles all ran to my paa as he was picked up by dad. Uncle Macau lifted me in to his arms and he just patted my head. I started crying. I don't know what happened to paa. He has been bleeding like this for a few days now. I dint know. Dad knows nothing about this too. It's a secret between me and paa. Wt shd I do??? Wt happened to my paa??? We all went to a room where paa was laying on the bed. Dad who saw me crying came to me and took me in to his hands.

Liam:ITS NOTHING MY SON. PAA IS GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY OK!!! ITS JUST BECAUSE HE IS SOO TIRED....

Jessi:BUT DAD PAA HAS BEEN BLEEDING LIKE THIS FOR DAYS NOW...

Author POV
Okhay!!! That's a new information. Jessi is not some one to lie. Though he is just a 5 year old, he is a decent boy. And especially he NEVER LIES... not even if it causes him to get scolded he prefers telling a truth.

Liam was definitely shocked and kinn was basically questioning the entire situation through his eyes staring at Liam. Liam slowly got down on his knees and put the boy on his feet as well. Just then Vegas walked in to the room with the help of a nurse ofcourse. He is being pushed by the nurse to Pete's room in a wheel chair. Vegas analysed the entire situation in a very few seconds and looked at the boy being consoled by the foreigner. He doesn't care About anything ryt now as firstly he saw Pete who he believed for 5 long years is dead and secondly he is in the bed pale and lying unconscious. It took tooo much of his strength to even bring his voice to call Porsche before he heard....

Liam: SWEETHEART WT R SAYING DEAR?? WT DO U MEAN BY PAA WAS BLEEDING LIKE THIS FOR DAYS ???

Jessi: DAD... I AM SORRY I DIDN'T TELL U BUT I MADE A PINKY PROMISE TO PAA THAT NO ONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS. BUT THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW. HE HAS CONSTANT NOSE BLEEDS THESE DAYS. HE SAYS ITS DUE TO OVER HEATING OF HIS BODY. BUT HE NEVER FAINTED THIS WAY... DAD WT IS HAPPENING TO PAA???

Kinn immediately moved to Liam and started questioning about Pete's well being. Liam is still in solid state to even register wt kinn was saying as Porsche and Macau are seated either side of Pete holding his hands each. Tankhun started to console Lil Jessi. He is sooo panicked about everything poor one. No one even noticed Vegas's arrival. All the Theerapanyakuls eyes are on Pete and Pete only.

Listening to this entire conversation and the interpretation of the situation, made vegas understand a good few things.
-PETE IS ABSOLUTELY ALIVE ALL THIS TIME.
-MAYBE A FEW FAMILY MEMBERS KNOW ABOUT THIS AND THIS IS ACTUALLY HIDDEN FROM A SUFFERING VEGAS ALL THESE YEARS.
-PETE IS NOT HIS ANYMORE.
-THE BLONDE IS MOST PROBABLY PETE'S... BOYFRIEND OR.... HUSBAND???
-THE CHILD IS THE SON OF PETE AND THE BLONDE.
-PETE IS DEFINITELY SICK.
-HE IS BEFORE HIM NOW BEING EXAMINED BY THE DOCTOR.

Just then Pete's phone rang. The caller is Dr. Sameul. Liam answered his boyfriend's phone still trying understand why a doctor was making a personal call to his boyfriend.

Hloo. May I speak to
Mr. Pete Sangthem???

Hloo. This is actually Liam Watson.
It's Pete's boyfriend.
How can I help u??

Vegas's heart clenched hearing those words. It's true. His suspicions are soo true. It's... Pete's boyfriend... 💔💔💔 Pete moved on from him. It hurts. He is feeling betrayed not only because Pete moved on but also becoz the family hide everything about Pete being alive all these years ... though they witnessed how hard it was for Vegas to take things in.

Okayy. Hello sir. I called in to tell uh
that the reports for his tests
are already out now..
We are soo sorry but
the tests came out positive sir...

Actually wt are exactly talking about Dr??
Wt test reports are they??
Is everything alright sir???

Of course... I kinda thought
this would be the case. But sir plzz don't
Tense up... But Mr. Pete is actually suffering
From lung cancer...
It's in the last stage now already ...

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

***************************************

Soo please do vote my story and yess plzz encourage me by commenting below .
Make sure to follow.
Open for requests...
Byee peop's🥰
Love you😊