Chapter 30 - My Rose

Jermaine POV

"Have a good day" I said to her and she nodded reaching for the handle of the door. I grabbed her other arm "you lost your mind? Kiss me"

She laughed before she turned around, grabbing my face and placing her two perfectly lips on mine.

"Thank you" I spoke as her face still stayed close as we looked each other in the eyes. Her hands were still on my face then they moved up to my hair and she massaged her fingers through my hair. Making sure every curl feels her presence.

"See you later" she spoke pecking my lips once more but only moving lips.

"See you" I burped in her face and she moved back quickly. Hitting me hard in my chest I grabbed her hands as I laughed hysterically.

"You always ruining the moment" I couldn't stop laughing as she reached for the handle.

"See you later and be good shorty" I told her and raised her middle finger in the air as she walked in the school.

Goddamn that switch in her walk. That was enough punishment as I watched her.

I got rudely interrupted as Taylor and Grace knocked on the door. I fixed my vision and looked at them. Unlocking the door and letting them climb in.

"Do you have the plan ready?" Grace spoke

"Yes I do" I spoke "so she's walking in now"

"Right"

"I just need ya to stay quiet in till lunch time please, do not say a damn thing" I said pressing that more than anything else.

"We know" Taylor spoke

"Everything will play out at 12:30, no later, no earlier" I spoke "Mark will pull up first"

"Ok" Taylor spoke "and what's the signal?"

"Shit, I don't fucking know" I smacked my leg. I had all this other shit to think about for today and that wasn't one of them.

"Um ... Dreamville" grace spoke referring to my crew. My hometown. My North Carolina family.

"It's too long" Taylor spoke

"Look ya come up with one and text me, If you can't reach me before it's about to go down, call Bas or Mark, Steez, or one of them niggas"

"Okay" they said in sync then got out the car. They walked in and I pulled off. I had to call their principal to make sure the plan falls all the way through.

Surprisedly she is okay with my promposal idea, even though she has made these last couple years for my girl hard as hell, and not to mention her ex-best friend. I really appreciate this though.

Teyana POV

"Students we have a big announcement at 12:30" Ms.Washington spoke through the intercom. I rolled my eyes, placing my head on the desk.

"What can possibly be the big announcement so late in the school year?" I said and Taylor shrugged her shoulders causing Grace to giggle. I rolled my eyes once more growing irritated with their childish behavior today. They were acting super weird and secretive.

It's actually been like that for a week now. It's been a week since I got out the hospital and it's just been like that. I don't know what was up but I didn't have time to figure it out.

"I don't know really though" Taylor spoke.

"Well I think I might leave early to skip out on that" I said

"No! YOU CANT!" Grace said and everyone was startled by her out break. I scrunched my face up at her. Taylor gave her a look "I mean... Um you can't"