Chapter 32 - Problems that Just Won't Go Away

"If I steal your heart then they probably give me federal time..."

Teyana
"I want to go all the way tonight" I slightly slurred my words. He chuckled then continued to kiss me. I hope he knew I was seriously because I was. I think.

He picked me up as he licked up and down my bare skin. I grew hot as he grabbed my ass and kissed my lips roughly.

He threw me on the bed and then climbed on top of me. He was kissing my neck so viciously as he tore my clothes off. He pulled my romper down in till it was at my belly then went down passionately trailing kisses down my body.

"Ahhh" I moaned with a smile as he nippled on my skin. My stomach started to fill with butterflies and I felt this warm taste in my mouth. I smiled as it continued to feel this way in till I felt something coming up "move move"

I ran quickly to the bathroom I lifted up the toilet seat and vomited everything up. It was mostly liquid.

"You good?" He asked me and I flushed the toilet.

"Yeah I'm fine" I yelled back and then washed my mouth out then brushed my teeth. I turned the shower on. Immediately hopping in.

Jermaine

"Fuck! Fuck" I said fisting the bed three more times. I really thought I was going to get some pussy tonight.

I got up to walk in the bathroom. The glass door all fogged up. My eyes was barely open still from smoking so much tonight.

"baby" I asked her and she jumped at my tone " my bad but are you good?"

"Yeah" she spoke "I'll be out in a second"

"Take your time" I chuckled and she giggled

"I'm sorry about that" she said with actual regret in her tone. I scrunched my face as I stared at the silhouette of her body through the foggy glass.

"It's okay you can't hold your liquor" I spoke as I watched her wash her body. Distracted by coming in contact with her mocha skin and carved curves. She had a body of goddess.

"Jermaine? Swimming? Do you wanna go?" She asked me and nodded as she caught me looking at her body.

"Nah I'm good" I said and she laughed then stopped the water. She opened the glass door. Water dripping off her body.

"Please stop staring" she laughed and I shrugged my shoulders chuckling walking out the bathroom. I laid across the bed, waiting for her to come out.

I closed my eyes shortly after

• • •

"Can you drop me off at home, mommy is bugging" she spoke as I nodded to her suggestion and the music.

We pulled up at her house and her mother was standing outside along with her father. Standing by a all black Range Rover with a red bow on the front.

"Oh shit!" She spoke and my eyes widened. She rushed out the car after I parked.

"I told you I had something for you" her father spoke and she ran up to the car and she raced her fingers up and down the car.

"Thank you" she spoke and went to go hug her mother.

I hope her father knew that buying her car wasn't going to change the way she felt about him, but only make it worst for them to get on good terms.

The rest of the day Teyana and I drove in her new car. Having her in the driver's seat gave a nigga anxiety. We drove to the toy r us to buy her a car seat for Amir. It was her idea. She told me that if u ever needed help with picking him or anything else she got me.