Chp.2 - You ain't shit!

Teyana POV

"I have to be home by 9 in the morning" I said as I sat up in J's bed. When I first woke up I was trying to figure out what happened and where was I. Then I remembered I was with J. My head was hurting and I felt terrible.

" I heard you" he said as he held on to my waist with his eyes closed. He was still half asleep and wouldn't get up. It was 7:50 am and Taylor called me multiple times like around 4 in the morning, but I was sleep.

"Get up or I am walking home" I said and he opened his eyes

"Shut up" he said and got up to walk to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and got up. I already brushed my teeth and washed my face. He was brushing his teeth and mugging me.

"Who you mugging" I spoke and he walked out the bathroom still brushing his teeth.

"You" he said " I hate when people wake me up out of my sleep"

"But you promised" I said and he softened his looks.

" can I borrow some sweatpants" I said and he took a remote off his dresser and pressed a button and a door on the left opened. I got up and it was like a shopping mall. Did I mention that I love Men's street and high fashion garments. That's exactly what it was. I walked in his closet and looked around. I walked down feeling the expensive fabrics on my fingertips. I looked at his shoes and shirts. I just wanted to take his clothes and put it in my pocket for safe keeping.

"You looking in the wrong place" he spoke with that morning raspy voice. I snapped and looked at him. He didn't have no shirt on and it was like... Never mind. He saw the way I was looking at him and he smirked.

"You see something you like?" He joked and I rolled my eyes and laughed. I picked some gray sweatpants out and held my shirt up with my chin as I put them on. I pulled them up slowly to tease him and I saw him looking.

"You see something you like?" I asked him and he bit his lip and I shook my head. I tied the pants and pulled them up at the bottom because they were already the straight leg elastic ones at the bottom. I walked out the closet and grabbed my clothes I had on yesterday and put them in my purse. I shook my hair with my hands and all it did was fizz up. Some curls were flat, others wasn't. I grabbed a piece of gum and some Chapstick. I placed the chapstick back in my bag and placed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Come on" he said as he closed the closet and grabbed his keys off the dresser. I put my shoes on quickly and grabbed my purse. We walked out his room and walked quickly to the elevator. He pressed the button.

"You hungry?" He asked me.

"My stomach and head hurts" I said and he chuckled.

"Maybe you will stop drinking" he said as we got on the elevator.

"Never" I said and he shook his head.

" uh huh" he said then he grabbed my hand as the door opened and we walked off the elevator.

"can you pull the Benz around front" he told the valet. The man nodded. I slowly let go of my hand.

"Damn I got cold" he joked. I grabbed his hand " now I am good"

"You're so corny" I said

"One day I will be your corny ass nigga" he said and I looked away.

The car finally came up front and we walked outside and got in. He drove off as he put his seatbelt on.

" where you going?" He asked me.

"Taylor's House" I said and he nodded then looked at me.

"What's the address sweetheart" he spoke and I told him. Taylor lives in the suburbs of New York. It sucked for her. As he pulled up at her house. I took my seatbelt off.