The Amulet of Shadows...

*A few days later*

Nayumi: *looking at the amulet she found near Calypso's house* This is an artefact that's for sure.. but what does it do..
Rowan: *enters the room* Hey Nayumi-
Nayumi: *quickly puts the amulet away* Yeah?
Rowan: I just came to check up on you after the match- are you okay?
Nayumi: Uh- Yeah I'm fine just a few minor scratches
Rowan: Okay good..
Nayumi: Uh- I've to get to class- I'll see you later
Rowan: But it's-
*Nayumi leaves*
Rowan: the weekend.. and she's gone what is she hiding from me...

*Meanwhile with Nayumi*

Nayumi: God i hate lying to him but I don't know if i should tell anyone about this yet. *walks to the library* let's see what this thing maybe about..*looks for books on artefacts*
*A book suddenly falls from the shelf*
Nayumi: Huh? *picks up the book*
Book: "Historical Artefacts"
Nayumi: Well that's convenient- *opens the book and starts to look through it. She suddenly sees a page with the picture of the amulet* Okay let's see here–
Book: "The Amulet of Shadows"
'It is said that the amulet amplifies the wearer's strength and gives them unexpected bursts off power. This amulet also allows the wielder to control shadows.
(Warning: Incase of over usage of the amulet it can corrupt or worse cause the death of the wielder. )
Nayumi: A power amplifier....this can come in handy during the war. *reading the rest*
Book: The amulet can also be used as *the rest was toren*
Nayumi: Oh come on. You've gotta be kidding. *Sighs* Atleast i still found some important information..
Athena: Hey Nayumi, watcha reading?
Nayumi: *panics* Who me? I'm not reading anything! Why would I be reading anything?!
Athena: Because you're always reading something? Yumi, are you okay?
Nayumi: Uh- yeah- yeah I'm fine. Just a little stressed nothing else.
Athena: You're lying. What's wrong?
Nayumi: Nothing is wrong Thea- everything is fine.
Athena: Nayumi, incase you forgot my powers make me a human lie detector. So go ahead tell me what's wrong?
Nayumi: It's nothing. Im gonna go find Rowan I'll see ya later bye- *walks away*
Athena: What is this girl up to this time..?

*Meanwhile With Reyna*

Reyna: Hey Quinn! Can you help me with my potions homework?
Quinn: Uh- yeah sure- i can help you with your potions homework, Reyna.
Reyna: Thank you so much-
Quinn: *smiles* Don't mention it girl.

*About an Hour Later*

Reyna: Thanks for helping me with it.
Quinn: No problem, I was bored anyway.
Reyna: Well I'm gonna go, I'll see ya later..
Quinn: Bye-

*After Reyna gets to her room*

Reyna: Okay did you find anything in her room?
Ezra: Just a few books on ancient curses and dark magic, do you think this is enough to get her expelled?
Reyna: She won't get expelled, if my mom even tries to expel her, she'll probably just use her siren magic on her.. We need to find a better plan.
Ezra: Alright then, back to brainstorming we go.

Author's note:
Sorry this is so short.. I've been going through writer's block recently and my exams are going on so I'm kind of stressed so hope you don't mind..