The return of the demon

3rd POV

As All Might stood tall over the villains that attacked the USJ, he stood...unmoving. He had just beaten the Nomu, a creature meant to kill him at 100%. But he went over that. He went and defeated the creature and put fear into the hearts of these villains....or so he thought.

???:"hehehehehe....HAHAHHAahahahahah!!!!!!!" the villain known as Shigaraki started to laugh like a maniac as the hero stood confused. What was he laughing about? HE had just beaten the final boss. Right?

All might:"You laugh even when you know you're defeated?" HE questioned the villain with a look of pure confusion on his face, yet somehow his smile still there.

Shigaraki:"You thought we didn't plan for that? Why do you think we brought an old friend of yours? Kurogiri!"

The warp gate man Instantly opened a portal as a man stepped through, but this was no man...no. This was a demon.

???:"It truly has been some many years hasn't it All might? Its good to see you again." The man stated.

All might stared at the man, mouth agaped as his jaw hit the floor, standing in front of him was a man he thought to be dead. Standing tall, with his hands in his pockets as his muscles bulged and his red hair flows in the wind. He smiles as all the number 1 can do is stare in terror.

All might:"No...it can't be. You died years ago! How are you alive!?! Y/N HANMA!?!"

 You died years ago! How are you alive!?! Y/N HANMA!?!"

Y/n:"Huh. Surprised? Well you shouldn't be. You knew I was too strong to die." He spoke with a very powerful voice, almost as if he had done this on the daily.

Just then the heroes burst through the door and Snipe began to fire, he had hit Shigaraki in his legs and his hand as he screamed in pain, but when he took his shot at Y/n, the bullet stopped, millimeters from his face.

Midnight:"Snipe what are you doing? Take the shot!"

Snipe stared at the man as he saw something terrifying.

This face could scare Satan himself as Snipe directed his bullet back at himself

This face could scare Satan himself as Snipe directed his bullet back at himself. And shot his own hand.

Snipe:"AHHHH!"