Beat down the bully

Y/n POV

Y/n:"Well done son."

I just finished watching my son defeat his opponent with a new move...and I can indeed say that I'm impressed. He will soon become a great challenger for me.

Turning away from the stadium I walked to the edge and walked off before plummeting towards the ground and landing, creating a crater and a shockwave, the dust cloud that was generated was enough to cloud anyone's vision so I was out before anyone could see me.

After running for about 5 finutes I'd finally made it to my destination, a small apartment. I knocked on the door and the person who opened it saw me and shut the door in my face immediately.

Y/n:"Well that's not very nice." I say, proceeding to rip the door off its hinges.

Inko:"Why are you here!?!" SHe screamed.

I smirked at her before putting the door back in its place and snapping it back into place.

Y/n:"Can't pay a visit to the mother of my child? I'm hurt Inko." I said playfully.

Inko looked at me with disgust, rage and sadness.

Inko:"Get out of my apartment. You have no right to call Izuku your son, not after you left us! Left me!" She began to tear up and think about the time when I left.

Y/n:"I left so you would raise him to be a fighter. Not a whimp. He's lucky I came back to whip him into shape. Else he might've lost the festival easily."

Inko looked at me and opened her mouth before wiping her tears away.

Inko:"I see he's got your back...that muscular....demon back" I could sense the shivers going up her spine.

Y/n:"Ah yes. He's gotten the back to work well, let's see how well it can work."

[TIMESKIP]

Izuku POV

10 minutes....10 minutes till I fight Kachan.....till I face the monster that bullied me for years.....I can't wait to break him into bits.

Uraraka: "Hey Deku! Wait up!"

Turning around I faced Uraraka before smiling at her and waving.

Izuku: "What's up? You want to talk or?"

She just smiled at me before giving me a hug and wishingbme luck before running off.

Izuku: "Cute."

[TIMESKIP]

Next thing I know I'm standing in the arena staring Katsuki down, he glared at me in response as we stood there, waiting for the match to start.

Present mic: "LADIES AND GENTALMEN! THIS IS THE FINAL ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! ON THE ONE SIDE WE HACE THE BOMBER MAN WITH ANGER ISSUES! KATSUKI BAKUGOU FROM CLASS 1A!!!! AND ON THW OTHER END WE HAVE ANOTHER STUDENT FROM CLASS 1A, THE DEMON OF CLASS 1A, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!!! START!!!!!!"

The match began and as per usual he immediately came at me with a right hook, but I was ready with something knew of my own, before he could even come close to hitting me I vanished from his sight and appeared behind him before kicking him into the ground.

Izuku: "Predictable. Might wanna get some new tricks Bakugo."

3RD POV

After being put I to the floor Bakugo flipped himself over with and angry look in his eye before sending an explosion to Izuku's face, sending them away from each other.

Katsuki: "COME ON DEKU!!!! USE YOUR FULL POWER ON ME GODDAMNIT!!! I WANNA CRUSH YOU AT YOUR STRONGEST!!!"

Izuku: "You want my full power? Why would I use my full power on someone as weak as you?"