The sports festival

Izuku POV

After leaping out of the tunnel and coming face to face with the Zero pointers I looked at them and smirked, I took one down with no problems before, I'll do it again, 3 fold!

Izuku:'Full cowl, 10%' "ALIUP!"

Jumping into the air one of the zero pointers swung at me but I landed on its hand I stead, I began to run up it's arm and then leaped towards its face before hitting it dead center, putting a dent in its head. Then, I leaped to the next one, landing on its chest, I dug a hole through its chest and began to destroy it from the I side, and when I was done, I kicked down the walls of its chest area and leaped towards the next one, before proceeding to rip part of its arm off and use it against the mechanical monster. I then proceeded to jump up to its head where I stomped on it and crushed it withing 3 stomps, if this is ten % what can 15 do? I'll find out later.

3rd POV

The green haired broccoli boy proceeded to leap off the mechanical titans head and continue jumping great distances to help him travel.

Present.Mic:"And from class 1A hero course Izuku Midoriya has taken the lead after destroying the Zero pointers! Just what is this kid!? Aizawa, care to tell, he is one of your students ts after all?!"

Aizawa:"This kid wasn't this way when I last met him. His training must've done something to him....but just what kind of training did he do?" He questioned.

All the while that was happening most students cheered for Midoriya and the entire crow went wild for him! But he still kept going.

Izuku:'No distractions. Focus on the race. Nothing can get you to lose focus!'

???:DEKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! A scream was heard. As Katsuki Bakugo came flying through the air towards Izuku, followed by Todoroki.

Izuku:'Sjit they caught up! ANd the canyon is here! Time to kick it up! 15%!!!!'

Kicking it I to high gear the boy increased his power to 15% and became even faster, he was leaping greater distances as he even jumped the entire canyon, before coming onto a mine field.

Present mic:"And now we co e to the mine field! These mines aren't deadly! They just pack a real fast punch! Enough to send you flying back!" He yelled.

Aizawa:"Do you have to be so loud?" He asked.

Izuku:'Shit! I can't jump through this without risking getting hit!'

Bakugo:"Later shitty Deku!" He yelled at the boy before flying past him as Todoroki rode on his ice to get over the mines. That's when Izuku thought of a plan.

Izuku:"That's it! The ice!" He yelled aloud as he stepped onto Todoroki's ice and dug his feet in as to not fall, and he began to jump, with enough force to dig his feet in so it didn't make him slip, but not enough to break it.

Eventually the other students behind him caught wind of what he was doing and decided to use the ice path to cross the mines, though a few of them slipped and fell.

Izuku:"Time to catch up....Please let this work!"

Jumping higher and further than before he could see the finish as he was now above the two in the lead and decided to take his chance, and he came flying down feet first into Bakugo's back, before leaping off of him as the mine he landed on blew Bakugo I to Shoto and they both fell back.

Izuku using all of that momentum had managed to cross the finish line in first place as he landed, panting.

Izuku:"Damn....I almost lost..HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"