The boy trains with a demon

After the week of rest the students had returned to school and the students had been informed of the UA sports festival. An event where pro heroes could scout out potential sidekicks among the students and then be selected to join a hero agency for experience in the field.

Izuku POV

The second the school day was over I headed out to train for the festival and I went to the same place where I trained my body to receive one for all. And that's where I would train for the next two weeks. But what I didn't realize was that my training was not gonna be done by me alone, and it would be the most grueling training I've been through yet.

[TIMESKIP] SECOND DAY.

On the second day of my training I was trying to see how far I could go before my body would break and I realized that I could only go up to 10% with one for all before it would take its toll on me and break my body, but I felt like I was making progress. However what I didn't know was that I was being watched by the last person I'd ever expect.

???:"You seem to be trying to take your power to a higher level kid."  A voice spoke from behind me.

I turned around to see that there was nobody there, could I have been imagining things?

???:"You really need to get faster."

I turned around again and what I saw was a pure black wall...well that's what it looked like to me but when I looked up I saw the face of a man that I didn't expect to see.

Y/n:"Hello child. Welcome to the next two weeks of hell."

I stared at this man in pure fear as I felt chills run down my spine and through my whole body, every single fiber was telling me to get the hell out of here...but I didn't. Like something was compelling me to stay put.

Izuku:"What do you want from me? Why are you here?" I asked, the shit scared out of me.

Y/n just smirked and slapped me in the face, sending me down to the ground.

Y/n:"I'm going to train you. To be stronger for not only our fight, but for the festival. Because I want to see just how strong you can become. I want to see you plowing through the masses of students and amazing everyone, so that they know that you will be the strongest person I'll ever face."

I lay on the ground in pain, my head throbbing, all of that from just a slap...just how strong was this thing!?

Y/n:"By the way kid, that was only 0,5 percent of my strenght. So you're nowhere close to being able to match me. Let alone beat me."

3rd POV

Getting the kid up from the floor and putting him back on his feet he began to walk back from the child. Before sitting down and talking to the young broccoli boy.

Y/n:"Sit down and listen. I'm going to give you some advice."

Izuku complied out if fear and sat down in front of the man, cross-legged.

Y/n:"It seems from the way you're training your quirk and body is that you focus all that power into one strike, correct?"

Izuku just nods in conformation.

Y/n:"Stupid. Your quirk breaks your bones if you focus it all into one point and release it in that spot, you can't handle that kind of power like that, its like trying to ride and take down the worlds largest elephant. So why don't you instead try and spread the power throughout your body and apply the power to not just a singular point in your body, but all of your body so you have power everywhere?"

Izuku began to think about his words, he was right. Trying to focus all of his power into his one arm always ended up breaking it, and he'd always have to heal it. Y/n was right, he couldn't handle that kind of power just yet. So he would get up and focus on One for all, channeling it I to his arm, before thinking carefully.