Demon spawn

Y/n POV

My son is growing strong, when he masters his power and martial arts, he will be my greatest challenge.............and maybe I can get involved in his life more? Maybe.. 

???: "Y/n Hanma."

Turning around I faced the man that I once called a student, before he went to study the blade.

Y/n:"Stain, how are you my old student?"

Stain:"Its been a while Hanma-sensei, but I've been doing well

Stain:"Its been a while Hanma-sensei, but I've been doing well. I see you've resurfaced since you left all that time ago, you've found your son I see."

I smirked at him and clenched my fists, eager to see how far my boy could go to beat me.

Y/n:"Yes, my sons power is growing at an extraordinary rate, I truly am impressed. But, why are you here Stain? Still hunting?"

Stain nodded his head at me before pulling out his blade.

Stain:"I still wish to destroy this unjust hero society, and tear it down to bring back the time when heroes served justice, without expecting rewards. But I wish for you to bless my blade for when I go on my hunt tonight Hanma."

Holding his blade up to me I grinned and raised my hand before placing two fingers on the tip of the blade and trailing them down to the hilt, this blade has a strong weilder.

Y/n:"If you are to encounter my son on your hunt, I give you permission to fight him, do not kill him though, injure him to the point of blood or not being able to fight back, but if he is to defeat you, then I will truly know that his strength has grown."

Stain looked up at me before preforming some slashes with his blade and sheathing it, then taking a bow.

Stain:"Of course. I do this out of respect to you, Hanma sensei."

He then proceeded to leap off the building and run across the rooftops in Hosu, let's see where this leads.

[TIMESKIP]

3rd POV

We currently get a birds eye view of the city of Hosu, as see the city in chaos, burning cars, buildings and Nomu monsters running around destroying the city and attacking all the people in sight.

Heroes stationed in Hosu had come to take care of them, the most recognizable being the number 2 hero, Endeavor. As he burned all the Nomu he could, we see those who had interned with him, his own son had come along with him and was heading to find the hero killer Stain.

Shoto:"Midoriya sent his location to everyone?"

As he rushed through the streets of Hosu he came to the location to find his classmates Iida and Midoriya, with Izuku currently engaged in combat with the hero killer.

As Izuku threw a left hook, Stain did an upwards Slash with his blade as Izuku used his quirk to send out a powerful gust of wind to blow him backwards by flicking his fingers.